Man in Car CA USA

Archived Dreams from 2016
rarara
Gold Member

Man in Car CA USA

Post by rarara »

I seemed to be in a large shop with lots of seating and it was also like my living room.
I was quite busy and then 2 women came in wanting to see me. They seemed like clients.

I offered them tea and all sorts of teas because I knew I didn’t have coffee but one of them wanted coffee so I thought about how I would do that.

Then I seemed to be on the water on rafts, the modern kind like a catamaran and I knew that it was California. My husband was there and we were just sailing along but they were definitely out for fishing.

Then back to this “shop” and it was full of little children who were running in and out the doors.
I coaxed a couple of them back in and then saw the women again and sat down and talked to them.
Then someone came in and said that Maria and Megan wanted to meet with me for coffee and were waiting.

I thought they would be in my flat which was above the shop. When I got there no one was there and I looked down out of a window and saw them.
Suddenly I felt so tired and lay down on my bed. Maria, (a former colleague IRL) came to the door and said she would catch me another time; she had to pick up her kids. We were OK about that.

Then another colleague Jason said he would take me home and offered a lift. He was driving on the left hand side and I fell asleep leaning on his arm.

Then I woke up still against the shoulder and looked up to see another man driving instead and smiling down at me who was middle aged and quite large wearing an expensive pale grey suit and he had glasses and grey hair which was so straight and tidy I could see each hair. But he was so big like he’d been a quarterback or something not so much fat but large and tall. He also spoke with a posh English accent!

I was surprised but quite comfortable with him and asked him what he did for a job. He was a bit vague but it ended up being something to do with shipping and he seemed to be involved in secretive or private stuff.

The sea or water was on the right and he was driving on the left as you would do in America.

We also drove past another man working, something manual/ physical, who nodded and acknowledged the man in the car.

Any ideas would be appreciated, thank you.

rarara