Anne recording dream

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Anne recording dream

Post by spiritledd »

i was being recorded by Anne Alma who IRL is a FB friend, and lives in Germany, who is radio show disc-jockey who has been playing my stuff in the Netherlands ...anyways, he was recording me and a gal i used to be in a band with ...i was thinking why am i letting him record us when i could do a better job ...in the vision he had better gear but he was rushing us, not taking enough time ...it was about getting done quickly ...gal went first, and played acoustic and sang ...then next day she pulled up and i saw Anne's van had his lights on ...so i turned them off ...then a Toro lawn mower rolled out the back ... rolled down hill, and then some stairs ...gal went running after it ...she she finally caught it ...then a guy knocked, and i let him in, he said he had dream he must tell Anne ... so i went to room Anne was in ...but it said... $500 dollar fine for interrupting session ...it had metal door, that looked like walk in freezer ...i knocked, and told Anne someone was here and he went to talk to the guy, and Anne was angry he was interrupted, and the guy who was telling the dream started crying ...i told the gal, so we could pray about it