Rockets destroyed and torture

Archived Dreams from 2017
rktheda
Diamond Member

Rockets destroyed and torture

Post by rktheda »

This morning I dreamed I was floating on a car bench seat with two other men. The man to my right was Asian and was leaning backward to the point the seat almost tipped over. The seat started to plunge to the ground as we saw the top of a space capsule. As it appeared that we would be killed I asked the Asian man to lean forward and the seat stopped a foot off the ground as we got off without injury. We walked to the right and there was another Asian man firing rockets from a hill with a bag attached (the bag appeared to be full of blood). He fired two smaller rockets and as he tried to fire the big rocket the man that was with us did something to the big rocket. We ran to the side of a building as the rocket crashed and exploded. We went into the building to escape for people were looking for us. As we crouched down, a man spied us and started looking at us angrily. I ran to stop him, but as I entered another room there was a American government official in a black suit and a black woman with an electric torture device. She said “yes, I know you’re not scared” as she applied the electricity to me and I woke up. I don’t get a good feeling from any of this. Peace in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!