Two cities in a desert

Archived Dreams from 2017
rktheda
Diamond Member

Two cities in a desert

Post by rktheda »

I dreamed this morning I was standing in a vast desert with overcast skies. In front of me were two mountains and a valley in between. I stood their thinking it would be impossible to walk out of a desert by foot. Horsemen appeared out of the valley carrying telephone poles. As they rode past me two cities appeared. On my right was a fortified fortress with a Asian King . It was a walled city and the king was shouting to his subjects what else he wanted to put inside. I caught a glimpse of the king and he was dressed in old Asian garb with a long black mustache and beard. That city was closed to me so I looked to my left and another city appeared out of the desert. I walked inside the city and another man greeted me smiling and laughing saying “you didn’t think we were going to let you walk the desert by yourself did you?”. The city was beautiful bathed in golden light with a river flowing thru it. A man was swimming in the river with a solid gold dog. He said “we are doing less less exercise than the dog.”. I woke up feeling very encouraged. Blessing to all in Christ, Amen!