Pepper again?

Archived Dreams from 2017
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Pepper again?

Post by spiritledd »

for decades ive been dreaming of Parsley and Curry family ...its just weird!...this time i was going to marry Pepper Curry/Lanier who is Jennifer Parsley/Curry's daughter ...i was actually intimate with her in the vision, during which time she morphed from young to older woman ...this was quite unsettling, beings i am old enough to be her father ...she is 23 ...i have no desire for this, IRL and i only barley know her IRL ...in fact ive only met her one time ...but i rode the school bus with her mom everyday growing up, and was in same class with her aunt Gina ...i know something is hidden, and there is something God is speaking, and trying to tell me, or He would not constantly be bringing this family into my dreams for 20 years
lizzy
Bronze Member

Re: Pepper again?

Post by lizzy »

I would look at the origin of those names if that rings any bells for you. Parsley means to cross over the water; Curry- dagger, hero. Jennifer- white enchantress (spirit). Pepper is black and it could represent something bad like color black: sin, death, no peace, anger etc. Is there any witchcraft in your past?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Re: Pepper again?

Post by spiritledd »

interesting ...thanks lizzy ...and no occult witchcraft in my past ...but pharmakeia was a issue ...but not since i got saved