Husband coworker

Archives for 2007
naveah
Diamond Member

Husband coworker

Post by naveah »

This dream my husband said his coworker had, this is what the coworker told him.

He was in church fighting Satan .Satan was a woman felt like fighting a long time a long dream. Kept having to get in a big black trunk ,demons didn''t want him to get in the trunk. When he would get in the trunk: he was getting something out to fight them with. He wasn't scared .

The demons were also women with big black eyes

The rest of the church couldn't see them and were wondering what he was doing.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

I was wondering if the big black trunk might be a coffin. Telling him to dye to his flesh?

any insights here. I think the woman thing must be an issue for him?
any thoughts on this

Why couldn't the church see the attack?

Is this a dark dream?
Any Holy Spirit insight appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Wondering if the Lord is showing him that the Church is battling against the Jezebel spirit??

Maybe the Lord has shown him some of the manifestations of this spirit in action and he feels that He is the only one who is noticing it....

A trunk is where you keep your spare tire, tools, and things you store away...Your automobile can represent your ministry or life...

Maybe this is just a picture of the enemy not wanting him to get into his storehouse...his treasure where he stores up the word of God...maybe even symbolic of prayer closet...Because then He would have weapons to fight with...the Word of God.

These are just thoughts....I am assuming He is saved right??
This dream sounds like one a christian would have..being in the church and all.. Prayerfully consider and wait upon the Lord before you share anything with him...

If this doesn't make sense please discard it...

Lots of Love,
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Thank You WFH

I will pray for confirmation

If so then for the church. Thank you so much. He is saved and very biblical minded.

Bless you for helping me thanks, Praise God
Naveah