gift of bedroom slippers

Archives for 2007
connie
Diamond Member

gift of bedroom slippers

Post by connie »

Hi all,

Another short dream from yesterday.

I was shopping for a Christmas gift of bedroom slippers, for someone (I don't know for who). I was looking at a rack of pastel colored ladies bedroom slippers, blues, pinks, yellows, terry cloth slippers. I think these are called mules? Anyway, I couldn't or didn't decide on a pair.

Scene switches. I didn't see anyone or anything, I just heard my mother-in-law's voice say, "I'll ask Uncle Bob if he'll pick up a pair of slippers on his way through/from town" She wasn't speaking to me.. ?? End

Bob is my sister-in-law's husband so he's not my uncle.. Any thoughts on the bedroom slippers? Or on what this dream is alluding to?

Thank you in advance, connie
logan4907

pink slippers

Post by logan4907 »

I too recently had a dream about my pink bedroom slippers!
I dreamed that if I wore them while going into my closet that the Lord would transport me into another country.. so your dream caught my attention , but sorry, have no idea what it means!
Janice
Gold Member

Shoes...

Post by Janice »

Like any shoe... it represents your walk with God.

Shoes. - Words, Gospel, covenant; preparation.

New shoes - New ministry or way of life.

House slippers - Self examination;

Loafers - Casual; at ease; unconcern; hypocrisy; loafing

Combat / Heavy boots = Spiritual warfare

Steal toed boots - Protection

Tennis shoe - R&R
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
connie
Diamond Member

Re: pink slippers

Post by connie »

logan4907 wrote:I too recently had a dream about my pink bedroom slippers!
I dreamed that if I wore them while going into my closet that the Lord would transport me into another country.. so your dream caught my attention , but sorry, have no idea what it means!
I know how you feel logan4907. I often pick up revelation for symbols from other people's dreams as well. Perhaps you should post your dream seperately? In the meantime.. what came to me regarding your dream was that when you enter into your prayer closet in an attitude of rest & relaxation (peace), the Lord will transport you into heavenly realms.

Another thought was the Lord would visit you in your dreams (slippers are generally taken off our feet just before we get in to bed and put on when we get up out of bed)

Lord bless you,

connie
connie
Diamond Member

Re: Shoes...

Post by connie »

Thank you Janice. I'll tuck these away for future dream applications.
Janice wrote:Like any shoe... it represents your walk with God.

Shoes. - Words, Gospel, covenant; preparation.

New shoes - New ministry or way of life.

House slippers - Self examination;

Loafers - Casual; at ease; unconcern; hypocrisy; loafing

Combat / Heavy boots = Spiritual warfare

Steal toed boots - Protection

Tennis shoe - R&R
I don't think the slippers in my dream represent my walk. I think I was sent by someone to shop for a gift for another person. I appeared to be like a 'personal shopper' :lol:

Thank you again Janice. Lord bless you

connie
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hey Connie,

Some thoughts, not really anything, I'm feeling Holy Spirit on:
Are you suppose to be doing something for your MIL and haven't gotten it done yet? Seems like you couldn't decide so the MIL was going to get Uncle Bob to do it. Do you children call him Uncle Bob?

Interesting dream.

Blessings,
Joy