Free! And Three Pairs of High Heels...

Archives for 2007
clare777
Diamond Member

Free! And Three Pairs of High Heels...

Post by clare777 »

Ok..not sure what the high heels represents, but I do remember someone on the board having a dream about high heels a couple of months ago... :roll: :wink:

I had this dream today while taking a morning nap with my son...

I dreamed that I was in this huge prison with a bunch of people (very croweded). The prison is multi-level and everyone is wearing different colors. I am wearing a white jump-suit like outfit...and am seated in the middle of the prison..(cells are all around and there is an opening where people gather when not locked up..I hope this makes sense). So anyways, a man walks up to me and tells me that I am free to go...and then he tells me, "Don't forget your shoes"....
So in the dream, I am looking for my shoes and realize that someone had stolen them...So I go to a closet where there are whole bunch of different shoes in there and find my shoes..but not shoes..High heels....some sparkley silver, gold and black high heels.
(LOL..I wish I had some of these in real life..they where real cute... :wink: )...and about 3 and a half inches to 4 inches high.
The scene changes and I am outside of the prison holding my shoes. It is nighttime outside but the lights where on outside where i can see. In front of me is a yellow taxi cab. The man says to me..."You can go anywhere you want to now.."...
Then I woke up..
Sorry about the remark about the shoes..
Anyways..not sure about what the high heels mean....and the signifance...
blessiings in Christ,
Clarissa
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi sis...

the only thing I thought of with the shoes was "elevated position"...or "elevated walk"...like a spiritual promotion...

Have you or were you in an area of your life that kind of felt like prison or a spiritual prison?? lol..I think I know the answer to that question already...lol....anyway, it was obvious here that the Lord has released you from this place and is reminding you to not forget what he has given you...a higher calling...to take with you...

And he is even providing you the transportation to get there!!!!

whooohoooo!!! lolol...

sorry sis..I am being silly too...

sounds exciting to me..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Hey WFH..was that you that had that dream with high heels..???
I know it was one of the moderators....??

Thanks for the interp...but what does black heels mean..??
Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I don't know sis...I did have a dream about it once a while ago..it may have been mine...my high heels were brown leather...

Black to me is formal...classy...and goes with anything...
Black I heard also is symbolic of the Prophetic.

hope that helps..
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

Hmm..probably because of the death process that we have towalk through...sheesh :roll: the Lord is constantly killing us...(so to speak of course..)...
Much love to you sis..and blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

sheesh the Lord is constantly killing us...(so to speak of course..)...

:lol: :lol: you are soo funny....but true..so to speak...lolololol...