? on a symbol

Archives for 2009
who me?

? on a symbol

Post by who me? »

iv seen many times animals like bears dogs and crocodiles attacking me and they just lock down on my hand.and im trying to pry them off.
any ideas
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Hi!
well is anyone talking or saying things that might be hindering your walk with God?
that is what I would pray about..
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

Or you could stand in your place of authority and command them to leave, in the name Of Jesus.
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I take those as the enemy trying to hold you down in yoru walk with the Lord or trying to hinder you in what you do for the Lord. Hope this helps. I agree that we need to send them away in Jesus name, however sometimes we are not always that cognizgant in dreams to be able to interact against what is going on in the dream. Sometimes we are and that is when I like to sent them away.

in Christ,
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

yes well said BJ, you have to pray about it and seek the Lord, before you just go start saying things. You might be cursing something that God is doing in your life for a reason even if it initially looks like something not good.
There comes a level of walking with God that He truly is Lord, and it isn't always just our way.. it is really seeking Him and getting on the threshing floor.

Blake.. I know your heart by the Spirit of God and you are one that God indeed has plans for!
Mighty Army.. a Joel..
Shalom
Jen
however sometimes we are not always that cognizgant in dreams to be able to interact against what is going on in the dream
Jen
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

I have noticed over a period of time, now that I am looking back over my dreams.....that before I had a revelation of who I really am in Christ, I did not have a confident voice in my dreams.

However, I can say of a surety that I have recognized, since i have learned who I am in Christ, it reflects that in my dreams.

I have had some dreams where I can hear myself talking in my sleep, saying things like "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!"

Out of the abundance of the heart does a man speak......and I don't believe that is limited to just being awake.

Be blessed.
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

you are right Lillian..but that isn't relevent to what we are saying here.
what we are telling Blake to do is pray and seek God.. then take action.
BJ and I are have an unfair advantage to you.. we have known Whome for years. You haven't.
Blake is a strong young man of God so if he is asking, then it is because he doesn't have the answer. :wink:
Jen
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

Thing is I don't see you having any advantage over me at all, because I'm not looking to gain anything, I was just offering him some advice. :wink:
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

From what I gather from being here on the board is that our dreams are most times, messages from the Lord.

And if that is true here, or even if your dreams are reflections of what is going on in your life, it suggests to me that there is a disconnect in your recognition of your authority, which is why I made my first post in the first place.

I have been meditating on this scripture for a while and thought I'd share with you here:

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Of course we know that man forfeited dominion by sinning, but Jesus took it back and gave it to us who believe.....long story short.

Whether you are sleeping or awake, you have dominion.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Lillian, not all dream symbols mean the same things to each person...nor are they all cookie cutters. That is why there was the encouragment to pray about it. That is why we don't give absolutes on this site.
That is why we must be led of the Holy Spirit in dream interp...and not everything is a cookie cutter. Many times what seems bad to the natural mind, might not be a bad thing at all..but in fact a good thing.
Romans 8:28 ALL things work together for good to them that love the Lord.

And furthermore, no here said you had anything to gain. The comment wasn't about gain. I was trying to give you some gentle guidance and correction without being condescending.
It is a teaching moment for you. We all have them..even those of us who have been interpreting dreams for 27 years.
Jen
Jen
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

I was not offering my take as an absolute, maybe I should have thrown in the disclaimer.......if it doesn't fit, then toss. :wink: