Dream: Standing Proxy

Archives for 2009
clare777
Diamond Member

Dream: Standing Proxy

Post by clare777 »

First part of dream, I was given a pair of new shoes. These where like the old leather saddle shoes but instead of black and white, they are red and white, plus they had thick heals on them...about a inch high.

Scene changes and my old spiritual father (from a couple of years ago) pulls up in an old beat up looking car. I ask him where is his wife and he mentions that she did not come on this trip this time and that she stayed home. He is still sitting in his car and the passenger seat door is open and I hand him a CD "Weapons of Warfare" by Rick Pino, plus some other CDs including soaking music.
The scene changes again and we are in a building of some sort (not sure if it was hospital or a giant hotel) but there are elevators there. My old spiritual father is leaving and gets into the elevator and goes down to the lobby. He mentions something about praying in the Holy Ghost and how much he loves it.
We are down in the Lobby and his son is there and I ask them both about wanting to know more about the Healing ministry of Jesus (blind eyes open, total deaf ears can hear, lame can walk and dead rising), they looked at me like I was crazy.
In the dream there was a line of people checking in that where dressed all in white but where in crutches had bandages on them...and lonnnnnnggg line. There was a man working at the front desk checking them in and at the front of the line and man in a wheel chair. As I was talking to my old spiritual father and his son, The man that was checking the people in holds up a piece of paper and says, "Clare, can you stand proxy for this man please".
Then I woke up.

Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

standing in the gap is a call to intercession. (ref Ezekiel 22:30) I feel you need to pray on their behalf that they will pick up the call for the full ministry that Jesus is calling them to. Hope this helps.

in Christ,