shadowy people

Archives for 2009
peggyo
Diamond Member

shadowy people

Post by peggyo »

Hi:

I had a dream with shadowy people in it. They had colors to them, but were more like wisps of colored smoke. Wonder what they might represent. The people were wandering or standing in a room with myself and others who were like real present people.

Thanks,
Peggy O.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

What was your feeling about the shadowy people?
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi Pearls:

Well, one lady was all dressed up in black with red that stirred up feelings of jealousy (although she looked some like me when younger!) and I'm uncertain if the jealousy I was feeling was mine or someone else's, and then there was an older, gray-haired couple that gave me feelings of confusion. There may have been other figures in the room, but these I distinctly remember. I just know I had an awareness of other shadowy figures being present in this house.

I've never had a dream like this before with shadowy figures of people in it.

It might be more accurate to say that these are transparent people than shadowy people, as you can see through them.

Thanks,
Peggy O.
Last edited by peggyo on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I'd venture a guess and say a spirit of confusion and of jealousy....Recently, I had a vision of a shadowy figure outside our neighbor's home. The figure had on brown pants so that I could tell which way it was looking--out across the street--but from the waist area up it was just a shadowy figure. Then Holy Spirit gave me scripture to comfort me and stand on. Wonder if maybe the spirits of confusion and jealousy is something to be on your guard against??
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.