strange electric dream

Archives for 2009
JoshuaM
Silver Member

strange electric dream

Post by JoshuaM »

do you understand this: today i took a nap.. what i remember is for some reason some person represented by some actress kept throughing some electricity at me as to attack me. but it would be absorbed in my hand and my hand would be hot, and a different electricity would come from my hand- yellow and white the same time. at one point i felt i need to be a hero. for some reason i wanted to wear some suit which covered my face. at one point electricity was thrown at me and when it was reversed through me a big light like an explosion occurred across from me and many people of many races passed out. this is the last thing i remember. this dream is so strange, i am not sure if any of it has a spiritual meaning or not, but i don't think that i ever dreamed about electricity from my hands.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Well, I can't say this is what your dream meant, but I've often heard that the anointing to heal can manifest as a tingling or electricity in the hands...
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
JoshuaM
Silver Member

Post by JoshuaM »

keilani wrote:Well, I can't say this is what your dream meant, but I've often heard that the anointing to heal can manifest as a tingling or electricity in the hands...
i've felt it manifest as tingling and heat before when praying for healing for people..

In this dream.. I don't recall how it began.. just suddenly for some reason this person who seems bitter or something. wants to attack me, tries to attack but seems to fail, and runs. they are surprised that there is some power in me as if not threat to me..

i don't totally understand why i seem to feel to want to be a hero. but i do feel that when i seemed to want to be a hero.. the same time maybe that person came back to attack me. all these people of different cultures were watching me.. but when the light flashed in front of me its as if they lost consciousness or fell asleep. very strange to me. it seemed as if they had been waiting for something about me.. i think i must pray about this more. if it means something i think He will show me more.

i'm not sure, but if it is about healing.. then maybe it is some warning not to get distracted, but to continue to exercise some gifting.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

JOshua...I am wondering here if this dream is warning you that the enemy wants to get you "off track" regarding the use of power...

Electricity can represent the power of the spirit but in this scenario I am sensing there is a perversion in that the actress may represent the spectacle/the performance of power...this seems to have in some way found a resonance in you (interesting that it triggers thoughts of being a hero and needing the hero's suit to go with it...confirming the spectacular as a root of this wielding of power...this is often a temptation men in particular face). That this power also affected people of other nations is significant...

I believe that you have a call n your life to love and serve people in the power of the SPirit BUT that you will face the challenge of walking authentically and in humility in your anointing....Jesus warns us that not all who heal and perform miracles are doing the will of the Father...we must be like the good shepherd (the real hero) who was willing to lay down his own life for the sheep.

Matthew 7:21-23 (New International Version)

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

JOhn 15 comes to mind for you...

HOpe this helps...please weigh and pray and discard if I see this wrong...

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
JoshuaM
Silver Member

Post by JoshuaM »

charlie wrote:JOshua...I am wondering here if this dream is warning you that the enemy wants to get you "off track" regarding the use of power...

Electricity can represent the power of the spirit but in this scenario I am sensing there is a perversion in that the actress may represent the spectacle/the performance of power...this seems to have in some way found a resonance in you (interesting that it triggers thoughts of being a hero and needing the hero's suit to go with it...confirming the spectacular as a root of this wielding of power...this is often a temptation men in particular face). That this power also affected people of other nations is significant...

I believe that you have a call n your life to love and serve people in the power of the SPirit BUT that you will face the challenge of walking authentically and in humility in your anointing....Jesus warns us that not all who heal and perform miracles are doing the will of the Father...we must be like the good shepherd (the real hero) who was willing to lay down his own life for the sheep.

Matthew 7:21-23 (New International Version)

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

JOhn 15 comes to mind for you...

HOpe this helps...please weigh and pray and discard if I see this wrong...

grace
charlie
I will continue to pray for meaning. However, John 15 speaks to me as He is continually telling me to remain in Him and as I do I will see more.. parts sticking out to me are about "laying down life for friends" "i chose you to go and bear fruit that will last"
also it reminds me of "delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart."
hmm i feel i will face more difficulties but must continue to show love.. He needs me to continue to keep focusing on Him. .

Strangely, before I had this nap, there was a very positive spiritual experience and He needed me to say some things to remind somebody of His love.. I felt His love so deeply inside that time too. I went to sleep, then had a dream that seemed not completely spiritual, but something about the people standing there waiting.. I feel they need me to show Him to them.. I feel about tending to His sheep. When I woke up, it was like some spiritual attack came to me.. The past week He keeps reminding me that He never leaves me and that He will bring a work in me He started to completion. Something is trying to distract me surely. I have been doing a lot of spiritual warfare/intercession lately too. I am in a season of transition. Many things I knew will cease I feel and I will step into a new season. Not only did i feel like some attack came on me today, but I have seen anger harbored toward me and i've just tried to avoid conflict. I feel I cannot really be much of a hero in reality.. sometimes have worried about how much I think I can do for Him in this time, but He keeps telling me to stay in Him and He will take care of me.

Note: for some reason since waking from that I have felt almost exhausted as well
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

JOshuaM...be encouraged...you are on the right track...note that when Jesus was in a time of transition before he began his more obvious ministry he was taken to the desert and tempted...if you understand the nature of those temptations they are to do with the very things I believe your dream was showing you...the desire and temptation to enact a heroic spectacle (turn stones into bread, jump off buildings etc etc...) but this abuse of His power would essentially result in falling at Satan's feet...and of course not going to the cross...

I pray that you will always stay close to Abba because He will truly touch many people's lives through you for his glory.

Grace upon grace to you
Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
chundley

Post by chundley »

It seems to me that your dream is that you will have the power thru God's anointing to touch people and they be affected by the HS whether it be to receive the HS, be slain in the spirit, healed - just like the woman who touched the hem of Jesus' garment, by her faith and touching the anointing she was made whole.
The evil woman is the enemy who will attack you greatly because of this power you have from God's anointing. An anointing that will see people not only healed but saved abd delivered from demons.
New level, new devils.
ISA 59:19