False Teeth

Archives for 2009
Lillian
Diamond Member

False Teeth

Post by Lillian »

The beginning details are fuzzy.

I was in the office that the ex-VP occupied...in it was a bed where the desk would have been and the ex-VP was sort of lounged on it looking at the computer. I was standing behind him and i believe we were talking to the guy that I replaced, who had false teeth.

I don't know what he was talking about.

Then the ex-VP was sitting at a desk that was right inside the doorway, like a reception desk. I was standing in front of the desk looking at him as he was talking with false teeth in his mouth as well.

I don't know what he was saying either, or I don't remember. I was just fixated at how the teeth were kind of juggling around in his mouth as he was talking. It looked crazy, to say the least.

That's all.

I kind of felt like this was a warning to guard against him, should he contact any of us.

I'm not really sure, because even in light of the history that I posted, to my knowledge, he has not done anything underhanded since he left, even though the way he left was dirty. :?
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I think that teeth represents our understanding or thinking, and that the man with the false teeth has a man made or false understanding. He probably has a very liberal thinking or mind set (abortion, gay marriage, etc.). Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Lillian:

I agree!! I usually don't use my dreams alone, but you did mention you had seen some less than honorable behavior by this man when leaving his job. So I think you weigh both his behaviors which were something tangible and your dream, also the witness of the spirit to make a good decision in the future about him, whatever may come up.

Blessings to you and your future job/work!
Lots of love,
Peggy
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

Thanks, Robert & Peggy.

That's pretty much what I gathered, Peggy.

The only thing is, we haven't had any contact with him for almost 2 years.
I'm wondering if this is a dream warning of his re-appearance.
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Possibly false wisdom, they think they have wisdom but it is not from the Lord. Not saying this is an interp, just what I thought about.

:wink:
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12