Woke my a screaming voice

Archives for 2009
RevK
Diamond Member

Woke my a screaming voice

Post by RevK »

Not a dream but a voice:
"Your not going to make it to this level"! I heard that when I was waking up this morning. Some one or something screamed it loudly at me.

Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.
Nyela
Gold Member

Post by Nyela »

Hey RevK, I hate to state the obvious. But the Holy Spirit is a comforter. He would never, EVER, tell you that progression, growth or increase is not obtainable.

I don't know what you heard. But I know that the Lord doesn't bring discouragement.
The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you.
The Lord lift up his countenance on you and give you peace.

Numbers 6.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Nyela is right. This is a good thing though b/c whatever you are doing is causing the enemy discomfort and aggrevation! Keep it up! Praise God for helping you make it to the next level in Him! Satan is a liar so the truth IS... YOU WILL MAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

revk...agreeing with Nyela and NOTW...I too heard a voice saying something negative very clearly during the night it was "double trouble"...I also think these experiences can sometimes be our own fears which seem to float up to the surface at night...

Grace to you
Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

Ooooh Thank you all for your responses! Ya know, I was about a half hour away from going to work and in the spirit, I saw an elevator that got stuck between two floors. And I saw myself saying, Oh yes, I will get to the next floor and I crawled up, but I got there nevertheless! I think it had something to do with the little voice I heard (although loud) God is the greater voice!! I rebuked all of it when I saw the vision, Oh I will make it to the next level, in fact, because I said no to the dream and yes I would make it to the level God is calling me, I have entered it! I praise God that He answers when we call. Praise God, I am there and I am Blessed!
holydiver

Post by holydiver »

Hello, RevK.

Thats amazing you should say that, because i woke up to a voice still speaking to me, that i had stolen his identity. Then when my oldest son was downstairs, a voice said disgusting to him, and he came running upstairs. Both times, plus other times, someone in the house was doing something they were not supposed to do.

I always ask everyone to post if anything takes place after they hear that, so i can compare mine with theirs. Though the devil cant tempt me, he does a good job with others around me. I think because they have a hard time believing in Jesus.

Peace and Love in Jesus.
Read the bible
OverSeers
Administration Team

Post by OverSeers »

Holydiver,
can you explain what you are saying?
This is very confusing

I always ask everyone to post if anything takes place after they hear that, so i can compare mine with theirs. Though the devil cant tempt me, he does a good job with others around me.
Thank-you

Overseers.
Tehillah Admistration Team

How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head....
~Psalm 133