problems with husband and attack from a cat

Archives for 2009
godseeker
Gold Member

problems with husband and attack from a cat

Post by godseeker »

i had a dream,.that it appeared my husband was as he was when he was not saved,.we even had our old car,.i was at a beauty salon,.and he drove up and i remember talking to him but he was with another guy and it appeared that this guy was influencing him,.my husband was disrespectful in the dream and the guy was just sitting by listening,.and he was hanging out with this guy,.when my husband pulled off after we were talking,.he got on his cell phone and even though he was driving away,.i could hear the whole conversation,.he was talking to a woman and it started out as a professional call,.it was like a bill collector,.don't remember the whole conversation,but i remember him telling her that he would like to get together with her and eat chocolate covered straweberries,..lol,.i was not laughing in the dream though,.and then i remember i went to the side of the building,.and i remember a cat jumped on my arm and it was attached to my arm and it would not let go,.and when i tried to pull it off,.it dug its claws inside of my arm and when i threw it off of me,.i had a claw in my arm,.then i looked around and there was trash everywhere and stray dogs were running loose all in this parking lot
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

Post by Deep calling unto deep »

Take authority over the spirit of strife and division that is trying to attach itself to you and your home. Cast down and destroy any curses being assigned to you (Proverbs 26:2). Declare Psalm 91 (Psalm of protection). Be strong in the Lord and in the Power of His Might.
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

yeah,.i'm feeling that
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

Post by Deep calling unto deep »

When you take authority over and bind up the strongman, bind up every demon under it's authority (leaving no residue). It will also be helpful to anoint your house and property. It is time for a spiritual cleansing. Again, toss any or all portions of this that does not agree with your spirit. God has given you the authority and dominion to cast these spirits and assignments away from you. No weapon formed against you and your house/family shall prosper! The Blood of Jesus is covering you and a heavenly host of angels has been assigned to keep charge over you. Walk in that authority! Be encouraged! The devil is a liar!