Going to Cancun!

Archives for 2009
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Going to Cancun!

Post by ForHisGlory »

I dreamt two similar dreams last night

1st Dream:

I dreamt that our church was having a play and wanted families to create and put on their own play. Each family was to sign up and perform all on the same day. Our family signed up and my children and me were characters in the play we were putting on. My hair needed to be very curly and it was taking me a long time to fix it for my role – it was getting late and if we were not on time we would not be able to perform out play. I sent my husband and children ahead of me and said I would be there soon. But try as I may, I was still 5 minutes late and we were unable to perform. My children were very disappointed. I ran into a friend and told her of the disappointment and she reminded me that although we couldn’t perform, we still do take part in the best part of the whole thing. We could still go with everyone on vacation to Cancun. I had forgotten this and I reminded the family we could still go and everyone was very excited. Since I had packed for everyone they were prepared, but once again, I hadn’t had time to pack for myself. I said what the heck and went anyway. We arrived and everyone was excited and I was too, except for the occasional realization that I did not have certain things I needed – i.e. Swimsuit, make up, curling iron, dress clothes, etc. My husband said we could buy me some while we were there and not to worry. (I woke up)

2nd Dream:

My husband, my daughter and I were going to Cancun. I went ahead of them and they met up with me later. I was very excited to get there and found our room. I had been there once before and was remembering quickly where everything was. I was overjoyed to be back and was anxious for my husband and daughter to arrive. They arrived and caught up with me and I began to show them around. (More showing my daughter around because my husband had been there before). We were sitting at a table and it was announced a famous singer would be performing that night. I was excited and telling my daughter that we would go and she would have a fun time. A young man she had just met sat with us and made plans to join us that evening. (End of dream)
Blessings,

Mary
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

Post by Deep calling unto deep »

As I read your dream, I heard the name "Martha". Martha was always busy, while Mary sat at the feet of Jesus. Some things we think are important or necessary is not in God's eyes. There are some thoughts, baggage that needs to be unloaded instead of loading. The Holy Spirit says; Come As You Are! You will feel lighter and more at peace (2nd dream). Toss what does not bear witness to your spirit. GBU.
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Dear Deep calling unto deep,
I like what you are saying, but it still isn't clear. Would you mind explaining a little further? :?
Blessings,

Mary
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

Post by Deep calling unto deep »

Pls read Luke chp 10:38-42 and then read your dream again. You stated that you were concerned about curling your hair.........you are concerned that you did not have everything you needed (swimsuit, etc.,). Toss all or any portion that does not witness to your spirit. GBU.
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Thank you, this has been most helpful.
Blessings,

Mary