A Very Vivid Dream

Archives for 2009
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

A Very Vivid Dream

Post by Deep calling unto deep »

A friend and I are attending a conference either in a auditorium or large conference room. We are listening to the speaker. We both walk into the sitting area of of the bathroom. We are sitting on a sofa that only seats three people. There is younger woman (blond shoulder length hair) sitting next to me and she has a small girl (appears to be approx 9 or 10yrs old) sitting on her lap. She began weeping heavily and I sense it is coming from deep within her. I lean over and place my hand on her forehead and then the upper portion of her chest as I pray for her in a low voice. She leans closer to me to hear what I am saying. When I finish, she say; whew! I feel so much better. I then ask my friend if she kept our seats in the conference room area. She then stated that she wanted to show me where the speaker was currently at in the bible. I assumed she had left and came back into the bathroom while I was praying for the lady. She opens my bible from the back attempting to get to a particlular book, but I keep saying, "Revelations, Revelations", each time she would try to go farther toward the middle of the bible. Finally, I am able to stop in the back at either the concordance or dictionary part. I see three words underneath each other in bold print. I do not remember the words when I woke up. Then there is the number 2 1/2 (I am not sure if it was months or years in lighter print. I notice it because I was erasing some scribble that some kids had scribbled on that page. End of Dream.
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

Bumped*
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi there!
a few things that came to me for you to ponder on..

Deliverance
Distraction
Divine Appt.

Those three words..I felt that the dream showed an amazing anointing on your life for deliverance ministry..I don't know if this is something that you have operated before in or not, but it seems that the Lord is bringing people into your path for your to minister deliverance to...these ones will feel very comfortable with you...they can trust you.

The conference may be a type of training or schooling that you are seeking or are in for deliverance...I feel this is the divine appt. in your life..

The last part with the woman trying to get your attention on what the person preaching is reading from to me was a distraction..even though its using the word, it seemed backwards..(opening from the back).. Sometimes the enemy will use the word to throw us too... It seems you had a seat/position/place in this conference/training and the enemy will use even saints to try to detour us from it..

Hope this helps...If not please pitch..

Love you much.
wFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Deep...praying for just that...(((revelation and revelation.)))

I believe there is such an acute blindness which has compounded the chronic blindness which pervades the world at large. There is a cry from my heart for the people fo GOd to see more clearly to have the revelation of the Father more manifest.

Mat 11:25

At that time Jesus prayed this prayer: "O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, thank you for hiding these things from those who think themselves wise and clever, and for revealing them to the childlike.

A thought on another tack re the flicking through the bible brought to mind the phrase "getting lost in the word" which could have a double meaning one meaning...immersed/engrossed adn the other indicating the need for guidance like a child (the concordance and dictionary).

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Deep calling unto deep
Silver Member

GBU WaitingForHim and Charlie,
WFH, thanks again for the confirmation and reminder! Yes, I am in the deliverance ministry along with evangelism. I was severely distracted by a saint who I thought was to be a part of the ministry. I am just recovering from that disouraging detour. I love your description (detour). That strengthen me. There are some things we must learn (painful but necessary). God allocated time for my detour before He put me in my mother's womb! I will arrive to my divine appts on time.

Charlie,
Thanks sooo much for the scripture and it is good to have a childlike posture and to always approach Daddy (God) and seek guidance as a child because that is who we are to Him. GBU both.

Love
Deep Calling Unto Deep