3 Whales

Archives for 2009
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

3 Whales

Post by Truth Seeker »

I had this about 3 years ago. I'm totally not sure what it means yet, so I'm reposting it. April will be 3 years since the dream took place.

The dream started with me leaving off my mothers front porch, she was sitting in a chair on the porch like she always does. I begin walking through this path that takes me to the metro and as soon as I started on the path, the path turned into water. The water was overwhelming and very strong, I was scared that I would drown. As the water was pushing me 3 whales were in the water half of their bodies was laying up on the ground. As the water was pushing me I tried holding on to the whales as I was going down the path but couldn't hold on to any of them.

I have some ideas about it but wanted to share with you'll again to see the Holy Spirit shows you anything.

Thanks in Advance.
Truth Seeker
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

HI Truthseeker... as ever weigh and pray...I am seeing your mother on her porch as a secure place of instruction/learning from which you step out. As you step out you face overwhelming circumstances which threaten to pull you down. I am seeing the 3 whales as representing perhaps 3 sets (could also be 3 years as you are alluding to) of overwhelming circumstances through which you found it hard to contain your grief and upset.

I think that whales can represent many things in dreams but I have seen them represent depression (wailing/being in the belly of...the pits of despair etc). These whales do not consume you but neither can you contain them...

Praying...
grace
Charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Charlie,

Your thoughts are the same as mine. I do believe the dream represents a season in my life that I'm required to go through and there's no getting around it because it is of God. The only uncertainty was whether it was 3 different situations or 3 years, but I'm convinced now that the whales represent 3 years of overwhelming circumstances which I have no control over. The last 20 months of my life are consistant with the overwhelmng I felt in the dream.

I believe my life is going to change in a great way come April of next year, because the fullness of this season or testing is complete.

I believe I was led down this path by the Holy Spirit for a designated period of time (3yrs) so God could be glorified. I see this time period the same as Jesus being led into the wilderness and being tempted by the devil and Jesus standing on Gods word.
Truth Seeker
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

What was quickened to me was that whales live in one invironment and breath in another.. It is interesting that you thought you would drown and the creatures you saw live in the water but they still have breath. It is sort of an, "Oh death where is your sting?" kind of thing. Also water can speak to revelation. The scripture compares the knowledge of the Lord to water flooding the earth. I see God taking you into something deeper in Him, it will seem unfamiliar but it is God. I also agree with Brian that the whales represent grief of loss or death(3 days in the grave). We all preach that each one should carry his own cross but we seldom see someone die Paul the apostle claimed to have been crucified to the World. I see there is something of your own you are coming to. You cannot have it without a crossing over or a death and resurrection experience.

I hope that speaks to you man. It is coming from a sincere desire to encourage you.
Will