magic and hauntings?

Archives for 2009
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

magic and hauntings?

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Dream.
I saw cherish my youngest daughter somehow split into two people. A boy and girl. IT was done by some kind of magic or scientific method. She became male and female but to the world it looked like we had twins.
Somebody from social serves or ago affiliated group,,, a lady came by and saw our yard and it had lots of toys and she commented on how some were dangerous... and 3ect... she saw the 'boy'; and i told her he was Cherish's cousin,,,, meanwhile somebody was i think trying figure out a way to put the boy and girl together again.

Then i saw my self in a bathroom stall.... a evil hand tried to reach out from under the toilet and grab me. I started to rebuke and take authority over it and was using scripture,.
U was also in the kitchen of my deceased grandmothers house and saw a old cupboard that she had,9 i doubt its there anymore when we moved there about 30 years ago i think it was left behind.... its been bought and maybe even sold again scene) nevertheless i was in and it was still there. Though i have one almost like it i wanted it...
But outside the house was not a house bit looked like a large apartment like building in a city...

Any thoughts..
Last edited by Jewels-inhisheart on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

First let me say that this is from someone who typically is not a dream interpretor. But I see this as not one but two dreams- but fully related.

Something is up w/your child, Cherish. I don't know for sure, but perhaps is there some kind of generational curse that needs to be broken? You may wish to pray over your daughter -- and see if you get more insight. I feel that something /someone is threatening you, and your child is involved. And there is something about generational stuff, perhaps attached to some possession.

You can feel free to discard if it doesn't testify. I'm not clear myself. But then, I don't know you or your daughter.

Blessings,

Karen
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Well..... i have been in intense generational deliverance myself for over a year. It with a Aslans place in California.
I have many sessions of dealing with deep generational issues in my family tree. Alot.
There has been much that has been renounced and broken and i plan on going through more but for now its at a standstill.
IM a little.. concerned when u say threatened.... what does that mean?
When i said magic ,,it may have been scientifiv also... it was in the works to put her back in to one.
Cherish is a sweet little girl and we have a stable home. she does have a temper though.
Why she split into male and female im not sure but it was in the works or a plan was formulating i think to get her back.....

I thought maybe the part about me being int he bathroom was that the enemy was trying to get at me wile i was going through deliverance. he was trying to grab me from behind.

Deliverance goes by phone and goes sometimes up to three hours. Its only me that does the talking me and the counselor assigned to me./ We have racked up so many hours i have lost count.

Theirs more to be done but God knows why i have had to stop for awhile and its something im praying about.

Thank u.. i have dreamed of twins before and twins are in my family line......
I am " fixed though so i=unless God does a miracle i wont be having anymore children..
Maybe its showing me there are two side to her i will have to deal with... a sweet feminine, girlish side and i temperamental. strong willed one... that is strong and ornery,,traits some could attribute i to a boy..
Just speculating here... it m,ay have been a soulful dream. I had a bad dream about me being in a coma a few weeks ago that noon had a interp to,,when i woke up everyone was gone from my life except Cheri. I was being taken care of by a Mexican lady who was also taking care of Cheri. Cheri lived with us and would come home in my coma sleep and lay school papers near me as she knew i was her mom,,,when i woke up no one i loved was arounf anymore and Ed had married again...
im not sure whats up with these dreams or what may be bothering me. :(
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

I thought maybe the part about me being int he bathroom was that the enemy was trying to get at me wile i was going through deliverance. he was trying to grab me from behind.
i affirm this is the threat. makes perfect sense to me.

and perhaps your dream is to exhort you to continue w/doing the generational curses.

Blessings to you as you walk in faith!
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I guess the twin thing may have something more to do with Ben and Cheri still under our guardianship...Eden and Autumn are of legal and responsible age of accountability.
Perhaps i see in some ways Ben and Eden in some areas at the same age level mentally... thus like Twins...
Maybe its that ,i know dreams how they can be so fugitive and represent more our inner conceptions of things we are seeing.
IM going forward with more deliverance as i can. The attack has come in small portion.... I need wisdom on how to deal wit hit and get the situation handled...
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

praying for you!