Need help!

Archives for 2009
VigilantSeeker
Platinum Member

Need help!

Post by VigilantSeeker »

I had a quick dream last night and it feels significant.

I am seated at a table and there are alot of people at this table. There is someone with me, but I never see them. I have a serving of bread and this person gives me some butter, but they ration it out so that I only have a small amount. I can see the butter knife (it's a fancy butter knife with like a golden tip or something. I don't use butter knives in real life) and their hands as they get just a small amount of butter for me to use. It then moves to where I'm driving a car and this person is beside me. I go too fast around a corner and the car goes up on a small hill, but I pull it around, I think, and this person is reassuring me---the I instantly wake up. One thing that stands out with the driving is that is was really sunny outside and the road was narrow.

Any thoughts would surely be appreciated. I feel there is a message here!

In His love,
VS
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6
VigilantSeeker
Platinum Member

Post by VigilantSeeker »

May I offer this up for another look.

Thank you.

In His Love.
Lori
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6
Lillian
Diamond Member

Post by Lillian »

No interpretation, just my thoughts.

The butter to me is something extra, like the cherry on top.
I kind of think about getting to know the Lord, He is the bread, and when we seek HIm, when we purpose to fellowship with Him in His Word, The Holy Spirit gives revelation and it makes the journey so exciting.
I like to learn from people, but I LOVE to learn from the Holy Spirit.

Your car ride, reminds me of what Jesus said.....straight is the gate and narrow is the way that leads to life, but few there be that find it. Matthew 7:14

Much love to you.
He's not a baby in a manger anymore! He's not a broken man on a cross! He didn't stay in the grave and He's not staying in heaven forever!.....He's alive!....People get ready Jesus is coming!
VigilantSeeker
Platinum Member

Post by VigilantSeeker »

Hello, Lillian. Sorry for being so late getting back to you. I did read your thoughts yesterday, but I'm traveling and my Internet connection is not that reliable. Please know that your thoughts here are a blessing and are giving me much to think about.

In His Love.
VG