Silver Spoons

Archives for 2009
leila78
Diamond Member

Silver Spoons

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I had a vision where I saw myself as a child in my school uniform smiling - suddenly I realised what smooth skin I had! the next scene was of a giant bowl and this was the height of a girl who was in it - inside the white bowl with a red rim that I was also in viewing what was going on in, were two giant shiny silver spoons, the girl was dancing lightly in the bowl,

Blessings,

L.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Hi Leila...this song came to mind as I read your dream don't know if you've heard it?

The Crucible For Silver

The crucible for silver
And the furnace for gold,
But the Lord tests the heart of this child,
Standing in all purity
God, our passion is for holiness,
Lead us to the secret place of praise.

Jesus, holy one
You are my heart's desire,
King of kings, my ev'rything
You've set this heart on fire. [x2]

Father take our offering,
With our song we humbly praise you,
You have brought your holy fire to our lips.
Standing in your beauty Lord
Your gift to us is holiness,
Lead us to the place where we can sing.

Written by Martin Smith ©1994 Curious? Music UK

It also brought to mind this passage:

Jude 1:23

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Charlie,

Thank you so much for blessing me with this! the funny thing is that I would always ask God for understanding about this verse. I looked on Wikipedia and sure enough the 'white bowl' was what a crucible looked like, before I didn’t know that a crucible looked like that - also after the crucible has been used it has a rim on the top. Now I see,

Thank you,

Be blessed,

L.