Ice storm

Archives for 2009
RevK
Diamond Member

Ice storm

Post by RevK »

Dream:
I saw a storm coming. I have never seen a storm like this in all my life, not even in my dreams.

I was standing in the basement of a house, and it began to rain. Just the usual non eventful rain. Suddenly the sky turned pitch black. I saw the huge cloud move in quickly. At first and only briefly small chunks of ice fell, then came shards (looked like knifes of ice) and then blocks of ice that looked like they could weigh tons, were falling on people. I ran out to save this woman after she fell, but she got up and walked away before I could get to her.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thinking this may be a call to intercession for the body of Christ..
Ice is frozen water...or hardness..I began to think that this could represent hard words...have you ever heard of the saying that rumors are like knives in the back...?? This may be about an attack coming against those in the Body of Christ with words..The enemy may begin to try to hammer them with words that are not true but will cause much harm if they believe them.. You trying to help could be showing your position in this storm...one of prayer and intercession and ministering when God leads you..
The basement is a place where we store things...or our soul...but it could also be like a secret place...a place where God reveals what is coming...

Hope this helps..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.