Parking Lot

Archives for 2009
vanj

Parking Lot

Post by vanj »

What does an empty parking lot represent in broad day light? There were no cars except the one I knew I was about to get into. I was viewing this from a very high place in the air so I really could not see myself but I knew it was me and my neice.

Thanks, Vanessa
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Vanessa,

Many times, I have found in dreams that parking lots represent times of waiting or times of rest. Also, times of just the daily grind and we are really parked and not moving forward much in our walk in the Lord at the time. As to an empty parking lot in the day time, it is either the weekend when everybody is not at work but rather at home or that everybody is out and about being busy. At either rate it almost seems that something is out of sync between you and your neice. Hope this helps get you toward finding the meaning for this dream.

in Christ,
vanj

Post by vanj »

Hey Brian,

Thanks, I suspect that my neice might actually represent a part of me. As for the empty parking lot, we were leaving the first service it just so happened that on our way out the door (before I got to the parking lot seen) We met my daughter going into the later service. The strange thing was what she was wearing she was in white but had on a black hat and two black vest. I was thinking the hat may have represented my thoughts and the two vest might be I am deceive in some area. We did tell her to remove one of the vest and that it was a black and white service.

P.S. I have been out of sync for a little while. Part of the reason I joined the group was to try and sort out some of the dreams. I believe that my flesh is trying to fight against God.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Vanessa,

Although many times the color black can represent lack or sin in a dream, sometimes when paired with the color white it changes the meaning. Sometimes in a dream when you see the colors white/black together (like I saw one dream this week with a white/black stripped snake in it) its meaning is sometimes prophetic in nature as many prophetic people view things in a black/white cut and dry way vs the way many people work with shades of grey type of mentaltity. Sometimes it can also represent a lie presented as a spiritual truth. And sometimes it can represent formality as black/white look pretty good formal together. Hope this helps, also it helps on this site to post the whole dream in its entireity vs just pieces and then adding more parts later as the large picture of a dream is just as important as the details of certain parts of a dream many times.

in Christ,
vanj

Post by vanj »

okay, I will remember to do so. Thanks!