Dream about a foot doctor.

Archives for 2009
pepmint

Dream about a foot doctor.

Post by pepmint »

Dream started out with me asleep in bed. I was awakened by a noise and got up. I had been sick and had been resting because I was weak. (like I am now in natural) The house that I was in was my mom’s best friends house ,but it was a little different than it was before. Some things had been remodeled. I went to check to see what the noise was and it was my foot doctor. I asked him what he was doing there and he said that he now owned the other half of the house. I couldnt understand how he could own part of my home that I had bought but I accepted it. It looked like he had just moved in. Stuff was everywhere. You could tell that he didn’t know how to run a household. He couldn’t figure out the dishwasher or the washing machine so I was helping him out. I was still weak from being sick so I wasn’t able to do much. I went to go to change clothes in the bedroom and I got a call from my best friend to see how I was doing. As I was sitting on the bed talking with her, I looked out the window and saw a man from my choir sitting outside the window watching me trying to get my attention. He was on the sidewalk sitting with no pants on. As he was trying to get my attention, he stood up and then his ride came and he left. I went back to the kitchen and it was a small disaster. Clothes were lying everywhere. There was an iron that was on and it was laying down on the cabinet and I went to try and sit it up but it never would sit up. the doctor was trying his best to get things cleaned and straightened up but he had too many projects going on at the same time. I started helping him get things cleaned up and we started talking about the former owner and how we both knew her. We talked about old times and as we were talking I woke up.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Welcome to the Board. May you be blessed here.

After reading your dream, I am wondering if there are some "pressing" issues in your life right now... will lift you up in prayer.

Hopefully, others will have more to add.

God BLESS.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.