Why no oil?

Archives for 2009
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Why no oil?

Post by jackiebauerle »

A friend came to see me....she told me of a dream....this dream was about 3 farms....2 of the farms lands had black oil on the land....she knew that owners of the 2 farms...they had like oil wells reserves under ground (rich in resources)....and my friends land did not...and in the dream...she was wondering...why she did not have oil too!
holydiver

Post by holydiver »

Hello, Jackibauerle.

Thats a interesting dream...

It could be in all fairness, as that person might be as qualified as the others to have the same thing. It may be a observation dream looking over a situation she is in.

It may also be about blessing, as a farm may symbolize what a person can produce. A barn though not in the dream is what we store up from our produce, and may also be related to tithing. Though there may be several forms of tithing, depending if a person is aware of them. Tithing for the most part can be giving of a certain amount of produce, not just storing the produce. The oil well may be the symbol for the barn, or in direct relation to the store of produce. A produce may be also what a person can do to help. Sometimes if a person does not have arms or legs in a dream they are not allowed to help, so they can not give, or produce a good thing for others, which may indicate a blessing. So this person may not be able to give what others do though they could if they were allowed to. It may not be about recieving something, though that would depend on what the person is doing in their life. They may be able to add to the interpretation, and maybe you two can figure out the rest.

Peace and Love in Jesus.
Read the bible
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Thank you....I never thought of the angle of not being allowed...I will share that with her....or just being an onlooker..because she can very in sightful.