zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Zombies

Post by zadokpriest »

???
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

zombies are the undead, they are the dead brought back to a life of servitude to do their master's evil biding. I can not see a good side to seeing a zombie as a symbol in a dream as I always associate them with evil. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Yes. Zombies are the walking dead in movies, are they not? This scripture came to mind:

Ephesians 2
1And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

4But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

5Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Before we received new life in Christ and a spiritual awakening we were all the walking dead.
...that I might know Him...
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Thank you both - I do not see them as positive either.

My son had a dream about them I will post it in the dream section.

Thank you!

Zadok :D
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

I had a most interesting revelation concerning these or something similar... when I was in Florida recently.

I was watching a movie.... kinda vegging from a long day at Disney World. I don't watch regular tv at home as we don't have cable or satelite. We just rent and watch movies occasionally for family nites.

I chose to watch the movie that was on the tv that night because of who was acting in it and because it looked like one of those funny adventure movies like Indiana Jones.

The story line: It was a movie about a dragon emperor mummy who was looking for the power of eternal... or rather, immortal life. And when he had it he was going to raise up this Asian army to defeat the army he lost against. So a war is raised up... between these dead armies and skeletons from long ago . It was sort of funny really. Like how can you actually kill something that is already dead?... was the question floating around my mind.

In one scene of the movie... the heroine says, "it's great when you vanquish the undead."
Wow... that line really really hit me hard... in a revelatory way.
I started thinking... hmmmm those fallen angels...we call demons.. they are really dead. They didn't have another life they could live... like we do... like a physical life and a spiritual life like us who can be alive physically but dead spiritually... they only had a spiritual life... and when they fell from heaven.. they died.. They died just like Adam and Eve died when they disobeyed God. So those fallen angels... are DEAD.

And the only life they ever revel in... is the life we give them. We give them life... (because we are carriers of Life... Eternal life)... every time we give in to our lesser self, our carnal nature. They hang on us because we empower them... so... how do you Vanquish the Undead... you don't give them any reason to live off you, to hang on your every word. We Vanquish them... by living... LIVING... in relationship with our God... Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Maybe this little dialogue may shed some light on the zombie dream as zombies represent the 'undead' also.

Cheers Friend. luv n blessin'
artie.
tgbu7500
Silver Member

zombies

Post by tgbu7500 »

i had these alot for a while,in my case they were the spiritualy dead,they bodies are alive.lost without christ or witches.alot of times (with me) it is what they mean when i think of them from my life experinces.hope this helps.god bless