Petition Granted

Archives for 2009
sisterlady

Petition Granted

Post by sisterlady »

Last night I dreamed the following: I was inside a judge's chambers and he told me that my petition was granted. Another gentleman was there and asked me how it was that I was always able to have my petitions granted. When I was about to leave the room, overjoyed, the judge called me back and told me that I forgot to take the book with me. The book was a heavy book and was open. I went back to retrieve the book and left the room with it. The judge's chambers was this big spacious room with white walls, sunlight coming in. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Have you been praying or interceding for something or somebody?
Truth Seeker
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

The judge (G-d) is going to grant you you're petition. So, whatever you've been praying for, G-d is going to do. The book, I don't know, could be the Bible. Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

While reading Roberts post the book of remembrance came to mind. God has granted your request and He wants to make sure you don't forgot about it.

The book maybe documentation of all He has done for you.
Truth Seeker
sisterlady

Post by sisterlady »

Thanks for your responses. I have been praying for someone and making a request to God regarding that person. Thanks again.