Don't Really Know Where to Post This

Archives for 2009
sisterlady

Don't Really Know Where to Post This

Post by sisterlady »

After I had the dream that I posted about in "Petition Granted", money began to come into my hand in multiples of ten and 7. The morning after the dream, I was cleaning out an old purse and found ten dollars wadded up in an old KFC receipt. Mind you, I regularly check purses and receipts for money and had checked this purse before without finding any money. I was given money yesterday that was a multiple of both 10 and 7. Do any of you believe that this has anything to do with the dream or that the Lord is giving me some message? Thanks.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi sisterlady,

I wouldn't know if finding money in your purse is a messege from God or getting specific change, but sometimes when these things happen to me, it does cause me to think about the meaning of the numbers that are being brought to my attention. I think I need to go through my old purses too :)

The number 10 signifies the Perfection of Divine Order.
Nothing is wanting, the cycle is complete.
Looking at the time spent in interession for the person represented by Petition dream, and petition granted, may conclude a matter personal to you?

The number 7 signifies Divine Spiritual Perfection. It also signifies being in His Rest.
Petition is granted, all work is complete in Him.

You know your situations in life better than I do, but these numbers may show that you are concluding something significant and God is showing you His perfection and works. Maybe the Lord wants you to feel satisfied in this completion and to relax, resting in His Perfect Plan.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Now all has been heard;
here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments,
for this is the whole duty of man.

keep his commandments.

The problem is that no one can keep all God’s commandments (note Ecclesiastes 7:20; James 2:10).
The solution is in Christ, who said: “This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent” (John 6:29).

Hebrews 4:1

Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
holydiver

Post by holydiver »

Hello, sisterlady.

Thats nice, sounds like the stuff i write about all the time. It could be God is using you as a example, as he does with so many of us. Even if its just a small thing like finding money in the house, its most likley about the petition, asking God, and being grated something. God would set the example to show everyone to do that. So yea i do believe God did that for you.

Peace and Love in Jesus.
Read the bible
sisterlady

Post by sisterlady »

Thanks for your responses. The thing that I petition God for isn't money. But, I believe that the denominations of the money that has been coming into my hand is significant - 10's and 7's. I believe that it is confirmation of the dream if that makes sense. Thanks again.