Vision.......Treasure.....

Archives for 2009
clare777
Diamond Member

Vision.......Treasure.....

Post by clare777 »

Last night while in prayer, the Lord gave me an open vision....

I saw in the spirit a treasure chest infront of me with gold coins and rubies and stones (second time seeing this but this time it also had gold coins in it and only one treasure chest)...
Then I saw "Queen of Sheba" written in front of me...and hearing it..
Then, I am standing and in my right hand is a scepter with a a clear chrystal sphere on the end of it. In front of me I think was an angel...had firery red long hair dressed in gold and had gold wings...I noticed that we are walking forward and in front of me was a golden staircase going up...beneath us was clear as glass but like water. On top of the stair case was a an open door but there are no walls just the door frame like being suspended in the air....
End of Vision...

King Solomon gave to the queen of Sheba all she wanted, whatever she asked, besides his gifts to her from his royal bounty. So she returned to her own country, she and her servants.
1 Kings 10:12-14

Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Awesome...beautiful vision.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.