Accedent in a tunnel

Archives for 2009
vdm3418
Silver Member

Accedent in a tunnel

Post by vdm3418 »

December 25, 2009
I dreamed that I was in a car with my wife’s assistant from her job and we were driving in a tunnel, and it was dark. As we were driving and talking, I noticed up ahead that one of the cars in front of us was up on two wheels. The woman I was with didn’t notice and kept driving as normal and I motioned for her to slow down and raised my voice telling her to be careful. She had been talking and didn’t notice what was going on. The car finally fell back down on all four wheels, but started to swerve across several lanes, and again I told her to be careful and slow down because I thought the car ahead would lose control and crash, but it didn’t. As we watched, that same car again went up on two wheels, and then fell down on all fours, but this time swerved across several lanes, spun around, and was going backwards obviously out of control. Again, I had to tell our friend to slow down and be careful. I could see into the car ahead and it had four people in it, two adults in front and two kids in back, who were obviously afraid of what was happening. As we watched, the car was going backwards, out of control and was headed for what seemed to be a gasoline truck parked off to our right in what looked like a side section of the tunnel. I could see that the car was going to hit the gasoline truck just as we were passing by and I yelled at our friend to speed up. I thought it was going to blow up and I grabbed my phone and started to call 911, but ducked my head thinking we would hear the explosion any second, but it did not explode. Then I woke up.
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Your wife's assistant, I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that I think it is the Holy Spirit driving you, because the Holy Spirit's job is to assist. You going into a dark tunnel, is you going into a dark time in your life. Whether it is you not knowing what you should do or where you are going, or it could represent you going into an emotionally or spiritually dark period; I'm thinking the first is more likely. The car with the wheel up in the air represents, I'm thinking, a family that isn't stable. Ever hear of the expression keep your feet firmly on the ground, well, I think the car going up on two wheels has something to do with that. The car (family), is going to lose control and be in danger of a catastrophic end (going for the gas truck). I don't know by what means this is going to happen, maybe hitting the gas truck represents divorce, or it could be bankruptcy, I don't know. You are going to expect this, but you aren't going to see it or know if it actually happened. I don't know who the family is, if it is a family, but I'm sure you'll find out soon enough. Hope this helps!

Merry Christmas!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
vdm3418
Silver Member

Post by vdm3418 »

Thanks Robert, we certainly have this all in prayer.
Blessings,
Vince
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Is your wife in ministry? I'm seeing that this might be someone in leadership over her. I'm also seeing that this might be an abusive family situation and I believe you are being called to intercession on their behalf, so the out of control situation doesn't explode.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
vdm3418
Silver Member

Post by vdm3418 »

My wife and I have been ministry for over 30 years. We were pastor's for 20 years and now travel. At the present time, she manages a thrift store for a women's shelter and I help her when I am not traveling. The woman in the dream is her assistant manager and is at this time going through a divorce. Thanks, Vince
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Ah, so there's the "abuse" thing. Does she have a boss? If not, the "family" could be about the business itself being unstable and the Lord could be showing you that the business will go through a difficult time, but that it will be ok. Heads up to pray.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
vdm3418
Silver Member

Post by vdm3418 »

Thanks. We will certainly be praying about this!!