setting the other people in bondage free

Archives for 2009
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

setting the other people in bondage free

Post by TamaraLynne »

I had apparently done something wrong ...like i parked my car in the wrong place. I was arrested in a fashion....it was like I was a child again and at the mercy of others in authority...I was a ward of the court again but my home was to be a prison. I was led to an area of where a police officer was sitting up high and eating...I was to wait for him to drive me to prison. As I waited I saw bunk beds attached high up on a wall and they had others in them...like the beds were their prison cell. One lady had messed up hair and a hospital like orange gown and she acted exactly like a demon...she seemed out of control and crazy and she took pleasure in trying to dump her feces on others below her. Then I saw a black woman coddling a infant in the bed and I prayed as she rubbed the head of the baby that she wouldn't hurt the baby. Now I'm home and I'm begging my husband for a smoke because I've gone two and a half months without one and someone says no because I had gone without a ciggerette for a while and to have one would mean I wouldn't quit. I started to get upset talking about how I was rapped by the prison guard and i needed a smoke. I saw that a hole in the ceiling showed the blue sky and clear water dripped on the ciggerette that my husband was holding. I began to panic thinking that the police were going to take me to prison again and I walked out of the house in a towel...I had apparently had a shower? I meet up with two daughters bearing gifts and then I'm on my way to where I had been held hostage. I get there and I'm in an outside open courtyard and the others could not get out of the courtyard because three ladies with scissors told them they could not pass a tree in the entrance because the tree and the ground around it was holy ground. I am now protecting myself from a lady shooting staples at me and another trying to cut me with scissors but the three woman are somewhat blind and can't see me. I let them know that I could hurt them like taking away their scissors and cutting them...but I never cut them just touch them...I didn't have the heart to really hurt them...just warn them....