The book with pictures in the centre

Archives for 2009
leila78
Diamond Member

The book with pictures in the centre

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

In my dream I was in my parents’ bedroom looking out of the window - I saw a family get in an air force jet in the street, I said ‘their father is a Royal Air force Pilot’, once they were in they ascended high above the height of the houses in the street and paused for a while, I waited as I wondered why they had delayed they eventually flew away.
In the next scene I saw myself coming out of the kitchen in my house - there were silver curtains in the kitchen sectioning off a certain area and I felt as if I had just left people behind who were searching for something precious, I remember feeling excited as I walked out of there.
In the next scene I was in the house of a doctor, also a welfare officer at my fencing club and Head of the foil committee. In her living room I sat down and looked out of the window on the left side of the room, it was sunny; on the sofa I was speaking someone from my old work place. She was always bubbly and talkative. She was reading a book and in the centre of the book, she had 4 pages of family and friends, it intrigued me how she got those photos in this book that she was reading. The next scene I was leaving the doctors house, feeling exhausted like I had been there for a long-time or overnight (I don't know how long I'd been there for). I left saying something to someone before I left, headed to the driveway. I got into a car in the back put my bag down.
Two unknown people were in the front. I felt like I had something top secret with me that I had to take back home. Two boys in their school uniform unknown to me started ride/cling to the right of the side car. I told them to get down at the traffic lights as the colours seemed to be changing to yellow but the car didn't stop and they got down later. When I arrived home I had a book, the pages in the middle were blank but were places that I could put pictures in and out of the bag I also took out a soft beautiful brown leather key ring.

Blessings,

L.