LEGS VISION

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

LEGS VISION

Post by Warrior Princess »

Got into some really intense worship tonight with friends and we pushed and pressed until we got breakthrough! Let me tell you what I saw...a vision of angels opening a MASSIVE portal in the heavens. It was enormous, rotating, the angels rotating around it. There was wind, it was powerful. Words do not do this justice. Then...LEGS began to fall from this portal. All kinds of legs. Raining legs....leg rain...millions of legs...a leg STORM! I asked the Lord what it meant. "Legs are going to grow." is what I got.

People, I believe God is going to start growing new legs. He's been growing them OUT for people who have one shorter than the other, but I believe he is going to start growing NEW LEGS. Todd White has already started praying for amputees on the street. He has commented that he prayed for 60 people before he started seeing people healed instantly. He also said he had to pray for a lot of people before he started seeing legs growing out. So, we have to pray things before we will start to see them. I've seen it and I believe it. As far as I'm concerned..."SEEING" is BELIEVING. Start praying for new legs! Pray EXPECTING!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
TessyK777

Post by TessyK777 »

COOL!