The Overturned Van

Archives for 2009
BornAgain
Silver Member

The Overturned Van

Post by BornAgain »

I had borrowed someones white van to drive somewhere. I had to stop at a building on my way so I pulled the van off onto the shoulder of the road.

When I got out of the van it began to roll like in slow motion toward the ditch. It rolled onto its side then onto the top until it was upside down in the ditch.

I was thinking "how in the world did this happen?"

I went into the building and when I came out the van had rolled back on it's side.
I went into the building again and I walked past a bathroom and saw several small red bio-hazard bags on the floor and I was thinking that I sure did not want to go in there.

I was talking to someone and they were telling me the schedule of a man who had to be taken to the doctor. I said "someone will have to help me because I cannot take care of everybody by myself".

I was walking with someone and saw a lady to my right who was eating. I spoke and continued walking on by. There was a man I knew in another room with some other people. I went and sat down in his lap. He said something to me that made me feel uncomfortable and I got up.

When I moved away from him I felt like I was being "misted" with cool water. It felt like I had been caught in a misting shower of rain but I was inside the building. I had my arms stretched out feeling the rain and it was all over my face and it felt good and I was smiling.

I got a towel to dry my face and then I saw the same woman that I had walked by sitting with a man in front of me. She asked me who my brother was and when I told her she said she was shocked because she knew him but did not know that I was his sister.

Any insights on this guys?
Joshua 1:9
TessyK777

Post by TessyK777 »

Well... I don't know if this helps at all....

I see it that the van is where you are suppose to be. The ministry ordained for you in the Holy Spirit (white = pure, Godly / van = your movement in the Holy Spirit may include your family or other ministers with you since it is a van and not a car) The van wrecked once you got outside of it. (distracted/off track)

You got sidetracked. I believe the details of the dream with the man and the mist of water are details that relate to private parts of your life and if you don't know what it means now - you definitely will later. It looks like it may be either a temptation or a bad situation that you find yourself in but you pass through that trial (Jesus is the water that misted and refreshed you and made you feel better afterward)

The fact that you were overwhelmed with the duties you had represents a warning to do things in the Spirit because our flesh can only handle so much.

The lady was eating - I don't know what she was eating... but great possibility she is a fellow Christian (eating the word especially if the food was bread or a meat of some kind) She is saying that she didn't know that was your brother.... she is someone who didn't realize at first you were a Christian but she knows your "brother" because she knows the Lord also. Your brother is the Lord.

Interesting that the lady shows up twice in your dream and may be someone who can help you get back to your van. The first time was a missed opportunity with her but after you are "misted/refreshed" in the Lord - there is another open door to her. Looks like God is going to send you a fellow Christian to help strengthen you.

The dream may or may not mean anything to you now... because it looks like it is letting you know things that are ahead.

That is how I see it. :) God bless!
BornAgain
Silver Member

Post by BornAgain »

Thank you so much. That helps very much. I do feel overwhelmed at times and I do see where the woman can be a fellow christian to support and strenghten me.

I knew the 'mist' was Jesus and the van was representing my ministry but the rest was unclear.

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

God Bless You
Joshua 1:9