Seeing Barack Obama??

Archives for 2009
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Seeing Barack Obama??

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hi All:

It's been quite a while since I've been on the board. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

I've been dreaming of being in Barack's life here lately, this is the second dream I had over a short period of time about Barack Obama.

I had a dream just this morning that me and Barack Obama was dating and I would meet him at a restaurant or coffee shop, all I remember was him opening the door for me like a gentlemen. We met at this same place more than once.

About a month ago, I had a dream I met Barack Obama, all I seen was me shaking his hand and we were talking about something but don't remember what the conversation was about.

In the natural, I'm not involved in politics or doing anything in my life that would remotely have me meet the President of the U.S., and of course I wouldn't be seeing him personally.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
jdarby
12-26-09
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

I see this in two lights. One being that we as christians all have a relationship with our President because the bible tells us to pray for our leaders and the Holy Spirit my be prompting you to pray for him.

The other thing might be that our President might be representing the Lord Himself and He may be asking you to spend time with Him because Him being the door which we come in and out of; He might be opening a door for you to move through.

Your first dream where you remember shaking hands with the President may be dealing with a covenant or promise you made with Him at some point. Hand shakes are usually representive of a covenant.

I pray that the words spoken bring edification, exortation and comfort., amen.
Last edited by Truth Seeker on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truth Seeker
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I believe he represents the Lord in your dream. I wonder why he would be revealing himself that way?
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Will, I agree, I think He represents the Lord too.
I had a dream just this morning that me and Barack Obama was dating and I would meet him at a restaurant or coffee shop, all I remember was him opening the door for me like a gentlemen. We met at this same place more than once.
I take the above quote to mean the Lord is wanting JD to spend time with Him because He wants to pour into JD's life.

I beleive the Lord is opening a door for JD.
Truth Seeker
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Hi, usually if the Lord uses a certain person to reveal himself through in the dream it has to do with something the message they put forth. I had the Lord reveal himself to me through a pop singer once, and while I was confused, the lyrics of a certain of that person's songs spoke directly to me. So perhaps Barack Obama has or will say something in the future that will speak directly to you.
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

It would be quite an honor for the President to spend time with any one of us, to sit down for coffee and fellowship.

It is an honor to know Jesus, as you honor Him in your life, He comes close to you.

In this dream, as the President takes you out into public and spends time with you, I see this as
The Lord honoring you openly.

Psalm 71:21
You will increase my honor
and comfort me once again.

Psalm 84:11
For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
the LORD bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
from those whose walk is blameless.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Seeing Barack Obama?? - Thank you for the replies

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hi Everyone:

All I have to say is Praise the Lord!! God is so good!! I agree with all the replies to my dream and I thank God for each of you whom God has given wisdom to interpret dreams, may the Lord increase you more and more. I feel like crying with tears of joy because I've been going through so much lately, much pain and disappointment I've been experiencing, but yet holding on to God's unchanging hand and trusting him through it all.

I have been spending much time with the Lord in prayer, praise and His Word. It's very interesting because I have been praying for Barack Obama and his cabinet. I have such a hunger and thirst for righteousness and His presence in my life. I will continue to spend more quality time with him.

I will remain sensitive to the leading of the Lord because I'm not sure where the Lord is leading me, but if I walk by faith and not by sight, and acknowledge Him in all my ways, I know God will direct my paths and lead me where he wants me to go.

God bless you all and thank you for the insight into these dreams. We all need each other, we are ONE body and I'm so grateful for this resource where I can get some answers and help with my relationship with God.

Your sister in Christ,
jdarby
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I find it interesting that so many "christians" reject Barak for religious reasons and that God would choose Barak's image to communicate to us something about Himself.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Seeing Barack Obama??

Post by jdarby2007 »

Hi Will:

That is very interesting, I'm not sure why, but God knows. I was asking the Lord why is Barack in my dreams, I just pray for him and his leadership cabinet.

I don't have the gift to interpret dreams, so sometimes I tend to take dreams literal, but I knew this dream was symbolic.

Thank you for your insight, I appreciate you.

God Bless, have a great day!

jdarby
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Thank you for you kind sincere response. Very refreshing.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

my aunt has a friend in the west wing.. who has worked for each president since Carter. She said that this man in office now, and his wife are very courteous to all. They remember each staff members name, not all of the administrations have done that.

Maybe that is something?

Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Jdarby:

When I read over your posts, it makes me think how personal intercession is. We forget sometimes over the course of our seemingly insignificant lives that most of us lead how powerful prayer really is and that praying for people of "importance" (or anyone "important" or "the forgottens") is like being a very close and personal friend to them in the truest sense, even as in pursuing them like a love interest, because we really are loving them in spirit. And even though we are far apart in distance, in the spirit realm this distance does not exist.

I believe the dream is there to encourage you in your prayers for President Obama! Although he is a friend you have never met, God has paired you with him.

More power to you Jdarby!
Peggy O.