Has The Baby Moved?

Archives for 2007
Citizen_of_Heaven
Gold Member

Has The Baby Moved?

Post by Citizen_of_Heaven »

I was on my bed, laying down horizontally, with pillows behind my head, I appeared very comfortable. I was having a phone conversation with someone, when I was asked if my baby had moved?

In my dream I was about five months pregnant, when I realized that I hadn’t felt the baby move, and became concerned.

I placed my hands on my tummy, and concentrated to see if I could feel my baby move.

I woke up before finding out if the baby moved or not.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Do you have a vision that has been kept on hold? You are not sure whether or not it is still alive?
Citizen_of_Heaven
Gold Member

I have been wondering about a dream I had a while back, I saw a calendar and the numbers 24 and 30 were drawn out, came out to wards me. I don't know what the Lord was trying to say to me.

also, recently I had a spiritual vision, a pair of 501 jeans, (my husband's favorite brand), were neatly folded as they came out, from one side and placed neatly down. The 50 was pulled out towards me just as the calendar dream above. "This was a quick vision, I almost thought nothing about it.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I saw several questions when I read this....lol...

Wondering if the Holy Spirit is trying to trigure you to begin to seek and pray again about your calling and gifts?? Thinking He is gently reminding you that you are at the stage of developement where you should be seeing some movement...If your not you may begin to enquire of the Lord as to what to do...just as you would the doctor if you weren't feeling your baby move...The phone made me think of communication...prayer. I agree with blessings also...and am thinking the Holy Spirit is challenging you to examine yourself and where you are right now spiritually and begin to petition the Lord...

What doesn't help you please discard..
Lots of Love.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Citizen_of_Heaven
Gold Member

I have had so many dreams lately that I would overwhelm everyone with them, I know He is communicating something to me.

I will definitely be in prayer and fasting, The Lord has put it in my heart to fast in order to draw closer to Him, and for new revelation, I have asked when and how, since I will admit; fasting is not something I do quite frequently; in fact, it's very rare for me to do.

I will restrain from TV and maybe even junk food for a season, TV I don't watch much, there is really nothing that interests me, but rather grieves me.

The Lord has even put it in my heart to "silence some voices". I have been overwhelmed with so much information that I listen too, and search online, and Christian TV, and then we had a conference at church. (I'm overwhelmed)

I know He is telling me to "silence" other voices such as books.

I don't feel that this board is one of the 'voices to silence" I feel He wants me to continue journaling my dreams, and seeking help from Him, and people that don't know me personally.

Besides, it helps me to ponder my relationship with the Lord, and with the direction He is trying to direct me too.

Thank you all for your help, yet if there is more revelation please don't hesitate to post.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Maybe this time alone with Him is what He is requiring to get your baby to move...??? Makes sense ...

I too have been asked of the Lord in seasons to silence voices...And after doing so I really realized why He asked me to do just that....There is truly nothing like that one on one with Him....Where He is truly your source for all information, revelation, love, companionship, intimacy, friendship, word, ect....

There is only ONE TRUE SOURCE....Aren't you sooooo glad we have access to HIM?

WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Citizen_of_Heaven
Gold Member

WaitingforHim (how appropriate)

thank you yes, what an honor and privilege, to draw near to Him, so that He may draw near to us.

I pray without ceasing even in my prayer language, my quiet time is late at night, I don't get to bed until sometimes pass 2 AM.

I don't know if I am open to His direction, maybe I'm closing my heart to Him? I feel some hesitation within myself.

I feel as if I have disappointed Him, since iIstill have so much maturing to do, and my "mouth" keeps getting in the way, as well as my curiosity.

I need to quit feeling like a scolded child and grow up, any advice?
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Just take hold of His hand....His Grace is sufficient....I know...I use it all the time....lol....How Great Is Our God....Sing With Me! How Great Is OUR GOD...And All Will "SEE" How Great, How Great, Is Our God.....

Just Soak IN HIM....There is NO Better Place to Be.....

WFH
jewel

Post by jewel »

Citizen-

I was hearing that it is okay for you to grant some mercy to yourself..... for one NOBODY dies gracefully, that is why He grants the grace. You can't muster the grace for yourself, but He delievers it freely. Another reason to allow yourself some mercy is because He really loves you.... even if you were to never change. His love doesn't change because He loves you 100% all the time always has and always will. The only thing shifting is your view, but because your human there are some changes that we all have to go through... that shifting changes your perspective but that does not change His love for you!

I don't really know what that means for you personally, but I felt that I should share it.

GBU!!
jewel
Citizen_of_Heaven
Gold Member

amen!

Thank you. :D