Mansion Of Evil

Archives for 2009
warrior_princess

Mansion Of Evil

Post by warrior_princess »

This was kind of a scary dream for my son because he is not a Christian. He dreamed that he and the other employees for the State Dept went to this mansion. He did not know why they went but when they got there, they were told they could not leave. It became very, scary then. One of the women tried to leave and was killed, by unseen forces. Suddenly, there were signs of demonic presences. Things in the house were beginning to activate supernaturally. They all got together and decided to formulate a plan of action. They decided to send the few Christians that were there out on the porch to pray. They were allowed to go on the porch, (since the property was surrounded by an iron fence). Or, at least they thought. The Christians went out and began to pray and were killed. The panic really began to set in and they were overwhelmed. Finally, my son decided to make a break for it. He could no longer stand doing nothing . He ran out the door and past the dead Christians, across the yard and over the fence. When he made it out to the street, I was in my car waiting to pick him ujp. He told me what was going on and I told him, "See, I told you ...." I do not remember this part bt when he initially told me I remember telling him some scriptures and reminding him that this house confirmed /God's/Yaheweh's Word. He said, "You were right!" Suddenly, the car turned over. We had been hit by an invisible forde. We were both nhurt, no harm done, to the glory of God. My son bolted from the car and left me. He ended up back at that hose. When he went in everyone else had surrendered to the evil powers and were committing every sin you could imagine. The sight made him sick to his stomach. the table was set with much food but he said he could not force himself to eat in this type of environment. He wanted no part. Suddenly he was confronted by the head of household, hidden until now. It was the devil. The devil confronted him about him leaving against the rules. My son said, "you said that if we left we woujd be killed." The devil said, "I didn't say when." My first thought, "the devil is a liar and the father of them." I welcome any interps. I actjually hope this is confirming he will choose salvation once he realizes that the houjse and table he has been invited to is of the enemy. :?:
Step outside the familiar, embrace change and the unfamiliar, with faith, and expand.
Pigeon

Post by Pigeon »

This was kind of a scary dream for my son because he is not a Christian. He dreamed that he and the other employees for the State Dept went to this mansion. He did not know why they went but when they got there, they were told they could not leave. It became very, scary then. One of the women tried to leave and was killed, by unseen forces. Suddenly, there were signs of demonic presences. Things in the house were beginning to activate supernaturally. They all got together and decided to formulate a plan of action.
This part of your dream speaks of the hold that satan has on some people. Demonic forces work overtime around these people to keep them in bondage to the enemy.

They decided to send the few Christians that were there out on the porch to pray. They were allowed to go on the porch, (since the property was surrounded by an iron fence). Or, at least they thought. The Christians went out and began to pray and were killed.
The Christians out on the porch praying speaks of the gospel message but the Christians being killed speaks of the enemy working against the gospel being preached.

The panic really began to set in and they were overwhelmed. Finally, my son decided to make a break for it. He could no longer stand doing nothing . He ran out the door and past the dead Christians, across the yard and over the fence. When he made it out to the street, I was in my car waiting to pick him ujp. He told me what was going on and I told him, "See, I told you ...." I do not remember this part bt when he initially told me I remember telling him some scriptures and reminding him that this house confirmed /God's/Yaheweh's Word. He said, "You were right!"
You have been a witness of the message of salvation to your son during his life and he is at a time where he is going to make a decision. The Lord has been dealing with him and working on his heart. He will be in the beginnings of making a decision to accept the Lord.

Suddenly, the car turned over. We had been hit by an invisible forde. We were both nhurt, no harm done, to the glory of God.
The car turning over speaks of the turmoil your son (and you by way of your concern for him) is in right now trying to see the truth. The enemy is never happy when someone that he thinks he has a hold on desires to follow the Lord and so he will come against them with force in a last ditch effort to hang onto them. But the Lord does not want any lost and HE will protect him during this struggle. Continue to pray against these forces.

My son bolted from the car and left me. He ended up back at that hose. When he went in everyone else had surrendered to the evil powers and were committing every sin you could imagine. The sight made him sick to his stomach. the table was set with much food but he said he could not force himself to eat in this type of environment. He wanted no part. Suddenly he was confronted by the head of household, hidden until now. It was the devil. The devil confronted him about him leaving against the rules. My son said, "you said that if we left we woujd be killed." The devil said, "I didn't say when." My first thought, "the devil is a liar and the father of them." I welcome any interps. I actually hope this is confirming he will choose salvation once he realizes that the house and table he has been invited to is of the enemy.
As the LORD continues to reveal truth to your son the enemy will continue to try and hold onto him. Your son may for a time return to the bondage of the enemy but the Lord has already planted the seed of truth inside him and this truth will be a witness unto him and your son will begin to see the lies of the devil and start to question the choices he has been making in his life but your dream reveals that the enemy still has him in fear. You will need to continue to pray against the forces of evil but I am reminded that when the Lord starts a work in someone HE will finish it.
Have faith and be encouraged!