sowing seed in minister's backyard?

Archives for 2009
keilani
Site Moderator

sowing seed in minister's backyard?

Post by keilani »

I was at a preachers home and saw him standing with his wife. He gave me seed and directed me (w/o words) to go sow it. I took it and along with my sister we went out, jumped in my huge lifted 4x4 and drove to his backyard where we proceeded to sow the seed he had given me.

While I think I have understanding in general, I'd still appreciate any added insight you may get and also, I was wondering, why I'd be sowing seed in his backyard? mahalo
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Great dream Keilani...back yard to me often represents an area of ministry or the palce where I sow adn labour to produce fruit in general Kingdom terms. If you see the pastor as a type fo the Good Shepherd then it is a clear invite to a specific task of sowing for the Kingdom...the wife could represent the church in that scenario...maybe watching over you...bringing some lemonade from time to time etc :mrgreen:

You seem ramped up and prepared for a powerful time of sowing in your 4x4!

ON the other hand if you see it in more literal terms, it could be a "tip off" in the spirit that your pastor is literally going to release you to sow into the ministry with which he has been entrusted...be it the church he pastors in general terms or a more specific area of burden he carries which has been fallow in his heart but which is now ready for sowing.

Sowing to me can also include sowing in tears of intercession...

hope these thoughts help some.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

awesome charlie!! all those thoughts to me are applicable...i feel like there were many levels of interpretation to the dream so your words helped widen my vision! mahalo sistah and great blessings overtake you in 2010! lotsa love!!!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.