friend messes up my hair

Archives for 2009
godseeker
Gold Member

friend messes up my hair

Post by godseeker »

i had a dream that i had a curly style in my hair,.and a friend of mine started playing with water and she started squirting my hair,.and i asked her to stop and she kept doing it,.and when she was done,.i had one side of my hair that was wet and straight and the other side was curly and dry,.i was not mad,.but i could not understand why she did that,.because i sensed in the dream that she was doing not for play but she had an agenda,.this is one of my best friends in real life,.so i don't feel this way about her in the natural,.or has she ever displayed these type of feeling towards me
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

There is something about you that is wild and you have some people in your life that would like to straighten you out. Don't let them. God wants us to champion true freedom by being ourselves.
Peace.
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I agree with will, on what the hair symbolizes, but I disagree that the straightening out is bad thing. She was straightening your hair with water (the word), and I don't see that as a bad thing. So, your friend or whoever your friend could represent is going to straighten you out with the word. Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

thanks both of you,.i guess you were both in agreement on the straightening part,.will,.i told my pastor a few months ago,.that i feel wild,.but not in a bad way,.i just feel very confined where i am,.like i can not totally be all that i should,.love my church home,.but i sense at times that there is a spirit of religion in the midst,.so sometimes i am subdued but not in a good way,.i don't think,.but i know this is where i am supposed to be,.so what was said helps a little,.i want to make sure i stay balanced,.so i appreciate the water if that is what it truly means,.but i was very patient with how she was with me and not angry with her,.even though i knew she was doing it in a mean way
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I would encourage you to be wild and share why you believe God accepts you like you are. Your fellowship has some ideas about God that are not true. Otherwise they would not be trying to tame you. This is an awesome opportunity for you to dig deeper in your relationship with God. The real thing will alway cause trouble a religious thing. Be wild man. That is freedom. God does not domesticate.