Plane Crash Island/Last Day School

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Plane Crash Island/Last Day School

Post by Warrior Princess »

Bunch of seemingly random out of order scenes again...

Two military planes had crashed on an island. The other guy was on the other side of the island. I saw a large military ship, a rescue operation was underway. I was seeing one guy who was going to get rescued and he was securing his plane before he got picked up. Then I was looking at the scene through a window and was seeing the guy and the island across a large body of water and saw a swan statue with its neck pointing down and toward the right, toward the water, as if it was marking something he was leaving behind so that it could be found later maybe?

Then, was in a school. It was the last day of school and there was going to be a party. The seniors were being a little rowdy. I went in a classroom and my daughter's first grade teacher (Mrs. Dykstra--means "dike-straddler or sitter or dweller" basically) in real life handed me a pile of my work and a test on which she had given me like a 97%. She asked me about a handbook that I still had, it had a blue cover with a transparent front cover. I think maybe I was supposed to have given it back to Jennifer P. (My supervisor in real life when I taught 2 yr olds at my former church. Jennifer is a form of "Guinevere" which means pure, and has come up in my dreams before as a symbol of me, but then it really doesn't make sense that I'd be giving something to myself would it...although unless it's a part of me that needs to know something...hmmm.) when finished, but I had written in it, so I think I they were going to let me keep it. Then everybody was outside at a park with pavilions. I saw a man who I thought was a fairy, he glowed like the spirits in A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (maybe an angel who was taking me place to place in this dream or something?). There was a lake and huge piles of food on the table, like fruit.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."