Wanting Deeper Water

Archives for 2009
lainey68
Gold Member

Wanting Deeper Water

Post by lainey68 »

This is another strange dream I had.

I was with a bunch of people at like an indoor pool. The floor of the pool was wood. I was so excited to get in the pool, but when I got there, the water was just a trickle--it didn't even cover my feet.

I was seriously annoyed. I found a girl that used to belong to my church who was apparently in charge of the pool to complain. In real life, she was married to someone but had an affair and left the church.

I told her that I was not happy at the shallowness of the water. At first, she just said some silly thing to me--sort of playing off the fact that the water was shallow. But I kept saying stuff to her and then she got mad because I was so serious about it.

That's the end of the dream.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Are you discouraged about something and feel like quitting?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
lainey68
Gold Member

Post by lainey68 »

Warrior Princess wrote:Are you discouraged about something and feel like quitting?
Honestly, my job is the thing probably I would quit. I've also been thinking of changing churches.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I'm seeing that the Lord wants to take you deeper spiritually--awesome! I'm seeing that it's going to make your flesh uncomfortable, but that you will do what it takes! I think in your dream he is showing you some things that he wants to help you get rid of so you can get to this new place with him. He's doing this with ALL of us!

Have you been easily offended/annoyed, complaining lately maybe?
~Warrior Princess
lainey68
Gold Member

Post by lainey68 »

Warrior Princess wrote:I'm seeing that the Lord wants to take you deeper spiritually--awesome! I'm seeing that it's going to make your flesh uncomfortable, but that you will do what it takes! I think in your dream he is showing you some things that he wants to help you get rid of so you can get to this new place with him. He's doing this with ALL of us!

Have you been easily offended/annoyed, complaining lately maybe?
Yes, I could say there are several things I've been complaining about :0. Actually, though, I do know that He wants to take me deeper, and I think I've been dragging my feet a bit. I need to be obedient.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

You can do it...stretching can be uncomfortable sometimes (being stretched again myself right now), but it's worth it. You're awesome! =)

Hugs...
~Warrior Princess