Healing

Archives for 2009
chosen_and_loved

Healing

Post by chosen_and_loved »

I'm a little embarassed by this dream because I recognize some things that God is showing me in this dream as areas in my life that need to be crucified and under his leadership. Nevertheless, I am sharing because there are things that I don't understand.... HERE IT GOES
My mother, father,(who do not have a relationship with the Lord) and myself were sitting down listening to a young man in my church who is very annointed and full of the spirit of the Lord. He began walking in our direction and as he got closer he called out by word of knowledge someone who had neck pain. The man behind us was the one with the pain and as this young man preaching spoke to the man with the neck pain, he was healed. He then began to ask God to send white diamonds...(don't know why). As he did, I began looking for them on the ground. I found one but when I showed it to him it was not what he had prayed.
I then was in the bathroom and men were in there looking over the stall and I remember being uncomfortable. The stalls of the bathroom then disappeared and I was seen by everyone. I tried covering up with these red curtains or flags that were waist high. After a while, I was very tired of trying to cover myself and then began not to care who saw me. As I was getting up, I realized that I was at the back of the church. The Pastor was closing and when he saw me, he said that I was going to lead in prayer.
I began to pray and walk and as I did I felt like I was in WAR. I began calling for the LIGHT OF GOD. I prayed this over and over and over. When the prayer was over I began to walk off and as I did someone came over to hug me and I collapsed in their arms like I was dead.

The same night I had this dream, I had another experience while I was sleeping. I haven't received teaching about this particular subject and wondered if this was from God.........I was asleep but, I "dreamed" that I was in someone's home. I was walking all through their home.
When I woke up......it was as if I had actually been in their home. I could give intimate details about their home even down to the pictures I looked at as I was walking by their mantle. This was a very strange feeling.....I felt like I was really there. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before?
holydiver

Post by holydiver »

Hello, chosen_and_loved.

Going to the bathroom is most likley a purge, kind of like confession, though what matters is God clears that up. Having everyone see you naked is most likley that everyone can see you, even what if anything you would be trying to hide from them. This might have something to do with guilt, as sometimes a calling can be in the form of guilt because its a expectation that others have of you. I know i often have a problem with callings because of the guilty feeling, so makes my heart hard, and i wont do it because i didnt see Gods spirit working to let me know i should do that.

The annointed man is most likley the indicator, because he drops diamond. The indication that God is working, but not the solid proof. That because your not the one with the gift, and that is most likley backed up with the man with the neck pain. Neck pain normally symbolizes when others are taking advantage of you, and that i have seen in many dreams for over twenty years. The healing normally means that something was done to make that stop. It doesnt mean healing as in or from God, but by the symbolic meaning of who you are and what you believe in. Though those symbols do help to interpret the dream, and whats going on in your life. Sometimes God just shows whats going on.

Peace and Love in Jesus.
Read the bible