Husband's first dream!

Archives for 2009
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

It is easy for us to look at symbolism and think it is the same for everyone and this is not always the case. In my journey with dreams I have missed things due to trying to figure it out and not asking the Lord and trusting in His timing to bring the interp. I am really trying to have the attitude where if I don't get anything it is not His timing and I have to still pray and test the interps in the spirit to make sure I am not getting a mixed message. Alot of times my heart will leap and my spirit will bear witness...which is good. We just need to ask the Lord to confirm the information we are given because the enemy wants to get us off track. Thought I would share....blessings!
Well said, dance!! Just wanted to add to your wisdom, this excellent teaching on The Biblical Use of Symbolism for anyone who might be reading here.

Praying for you and yours, sis, and that you receive full revelation all in Papa's perfect timing! :wink:

love & blessings,

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17