Jesus 's Body was Driving

Archives for 2009
Mona
Platinum Member

Jesus 's Body was Driving

Post by Mona »

I was in the passager seat and crouched down as though I was restless. I looked over to the Driver's seat and it was Jesus's Body like I had recognized him from another vision. He was wearing work clothes, such as work boots(carpenter style or construction style boots) and green dunderees(how many people remember that name, dunderees??LoL). I saw him shifting and it seemed he was putting the car in gear and getting ready to take off. In this vision I didn't see his face but only his body. In a previous vision I had of the Lord I saw him dressed this way as he was laboring. I believe that thread was called, Jesus slinging Rocks or throwing Rocks.

I do feel that I have lost controll of so many things in my life and that the Lord is laboring to take me where I need to go. He is taking the wheel just like that song we all have heard and love, Jesus take the Wheel!!!!!!!!!!I believe things are shifting and getting ready to take off.... I am ready Lord to go where you take me.........
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

This was the vision I had today, but last night I had a dream I was in labor that I also posted. It just dawned on me how I was in Labor and the Lord is wearing Labor clothes and these things seem to be a parallel of some sort. I wonder if this dream is just a representation of the dream as Jesus the Husband who is the creator of this child is driving his bride to the hospital and ready to birth this creation. The Lord had given me a promise sometime ago and together with the Lord we have been birthing this in my spirit. So I have been standing and waiting and still believing for this promise that was given to me over 3 years ago. So things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM?????? I guess that is what signs and wonders are all about.
shiner

Post by shiner »

Dear Mona (nice to meet you)...

The Spirit of the Lord can be revealed by showing the body of the Lord, yet not revealing the head. I've had many dreams and visions of seeing the Lord from the collarbone downward which typifies a message from the Holy Spirit.

On the flip side of this however, I have seen people as if an area of darkness has cut off their head (symbolically speaking)... and this isn't good... it means their mind is under the influence of the evil one or evil forces.

I liked your understanding about things that make you go "HMMMM". LOL... truly, they are wonders of wondering LOL.

Hope that helped some... God bless you, shiner
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Nice to meet you to Shiner!

Thanks, yes I understand the same as you in the body. I do believe the Body of Christ is representing a movement that is coming by the way of the body as those who Labor in the Lord. The support of those that labor in the Lord will drive me to take me where I need to go. Those words of encouragement, prophetic words and other things that I have recieved over time and from the Body of Christ has been my support through some rough times. So maybe some more encouragement is coming. Kim Clement is coming this weekend and if it be the Lord's will that Kim deliver a special word for me I would be so greatful. I have asked in prayer and maybe this is a sign that he will do it.
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Lovely, been some birthings going on in the egroup, where I am more active and it has been wonderful to watch.

Don't feel I can add much to this.

Oh, wrong. Journeying "rubber to road" so to speak I feel can speak of journeying within our humanity. Know what I mean? As we travel this way the Lord can do some more laborsome work within us. Isn't as smooth as journeying above but it has wonderful rewards too as we connect with humanity too.

For your prayerful consideration. Feel free to toss what may not fit.
Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Was looking for at least one more I have read in the past but can't find it now. Maybe another time.

God bless you sis and may the Lord continue to bless you so you in turn can be a blessing to others.

Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey