George Forman?

Archives for 2009
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

George Forman?

Post by WaitingforHim »

Had a dream with him in it..its not all clear yet..but was wondering if you guys had any information on him or what he may signify?
Thanks
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

He was one of the greatest boxers during our time. He also may represent wealth because he is very wealthly and he is a Christian.
He could represent reproduction because he has I believe 5 sons all name George.
Truth Seeker
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thank you Truth Seeker..
I believe it was wealth that was significant now that you said that..I remember one part of the dream and it had to do with him being a wealthy man...hmmm
Thanks.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hey again WFH,

Whenever I think of George Foreman I remember that he named all his sons (8 of them I think) George, which means "husbandman," which means, "farmer." Anyone sowing "seed" in your dream? Or hoping for a "harvest"?

:wink:
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Yeah, that is what I remembered too about him.
All I remember is being in front of him...in a house. I can't remember alot of the dream. But it seemed that other women were standing around me ..part of his household..business..team, or whatever..they were all dressed in beautiful expensive gowns..and I remember not looking at all like them...I actually remember worrying about that.. because I was so "normal" looking compared to them.. But I was there for a reason and I had an appt. with him for some reason....

WFH
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hey, maybe it IS his name! George FORE-man - like "the man out front," A house sounds like a church, or perhaps THE church.

Ooo, could be you have an appointment with "the man out front" for which you do not feel qualified.

Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Yeah, the last name stood out to me also..Fore meaning before..to go before..like Fore runner... forman~the man that goes before..the man that heads it up.

My name book says George can also mean: land worker or one who walks with God.

hmmmm...
interesting..
Thanks for your help.
WFH
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

A forerunner deals with intercession (watchman).....so maybe it is related to this also...I know you are a prayer warrior!!!!

Bless you!!!! :wink:
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Blessings WFH,

another little tidbit: When I think of George Foreman, I think of endurance, strength and his ability to make 'come backs'.

George Foreman's pugilistic skill lies in his strength. He wasn't fast with his hands or feet but I remember one of his opponents commenting that although George was 'slow' when George's punch finally did connect, it was like being hit by a train. *ouch :)

connie
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thanks you guys..your a blessing.
WFH