Sorry posted in wrong spot. subject yucccky dream

Archives for 2010
wantingmore
Platinum Member

Sorry posted in wrong spot. subject yucccky dream

Post by wantingmore »

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:40 pm Post subject: Yuccchy dream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was seated in a waiting room like you would find in a Salvation Army office or a welfare office here in Canada. I had by back to the door and a man dressed in a long coat with long lank hair came up behind me and just engulfed me with his arms hair and coat. It felt very uncomfortable, not sexual al all, just get away from me. My husband was in the same room. Next thing I saw he was on the other side of the room and really mad at me. He looked at me hawked up a big mess and spat it all at me. It got all over me gross!. Someone passed me paper towels and helped me clean up. It seemed like none of it really stuck to me and came off easily. None got on my face, but it was still really nasty. My stomach is still doning flops when I think about it. then I woke up .
The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.
constantdreamer
Gold Member

Post by constantdreamer »

Hi Wantingmore,

There are two possibilities about what this dream can mean, please disregard if it doesn't fit... for your prayer and discernment.

1. You may have come in contact with a person who may have perceived you rejecting them and they had nasty thoughts because of it - and this is a cleansing dream. (I believe this is the most likely scenario.)
2. The Lord may be showing this to you to pray for His protection - to "watch your back". What he coughed up at you can potentially represent nasty words.

Blessings,
cd
Jesus is His masterpiece, everything else in an encore.
wantingmore
Platinum Member

Post by wantingmore »

This first one may well fit. there is a young man at work who took offense at something I said. I apologized but he is still mad. It was interesting that the nastiness couldn't really stick to me. It just wiped off easily and we know that is no really the case with this stuff. I am wondering if there may be boundary issues about to rear their heads. Will pray and be alert. Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it.
Isaiah 50:4
The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.