Power of God

Archives for 2009
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Power of God

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am in a store shopping and I run into my cousin Greg that I haven't seen in years. He distanced himself in real life from us years ago.

He seemed happy to see me and embraced me. He seemed to have matured quite a bit. Then I seen his dad, Greg. (My uncle) He asked me if I wanted to meet his wife Juan. I agreed. We walked over to where she was. I was a little worried because I didn't have my make up on or hair fixed..hahaha. But my cousin told me not to worry about it.

As I approached her she was beautiful. She looked more American than I thought she would. (Irl, she is Asian)
She embraced me and I her. All of a sudden the power of God began to flow from me to her..she began to fall into my arms and was being really touched by the power..it surprised me as well because I really didn't expect that to happen. She began to laugh and I did too. She asked me what it was and I told her the Power of God was upon her and she told me she never felt anything like this and loved it. But neither my cousin nor my uncle (GReg) seemed to like that. She fell out in the spirit and I laid her down.

I seen my mom in the background and she looked so sad. I looked at Juan and realized my mom was sad because in secret my uncle was abusing Juan. I seen a bruise on her cheek and knew that he did this while drinking. My heart sank. My cousin then told me I was ruining the day by what just happened. I told him that I didn't do anything to ruin the day, that God touched her and I didn't even know that he was going to do it. There seemed to be such anger and stress now..

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: Power of God

Post by charlie »

WaitingforHim wrote: She looked more American than I thought she would. (Irl, she is Asian)
ing the day by what just happened. I told him that I didn't do aw.WFH
Waiting this made me (((chuckle))) what kind of american were you referring to...south american, north american....central american...yelpers...there are so many different kinds out there :mrgreen: :wink:

Been thinking on your dream...saw a spiritual allegory in it in that Greg..(watchful and vigilent) has distanced himself form the family (of GOd) but has embraced, to some extent, Juana (God's grace) which you have recognised and are drawing his attention to the power of that loving grace...but he persists in abusing God's grace and is threatened by the demonstration of power...

This could be literal for your uncle I guess or, maybe a church related dream??

God's grace woos us but there are those who are hard of heart are there not...for some reason the letter to the church at ephesus comes to mind here...

Rev. 2:2-5

"I know all the things you do. I have seen your hard work and your patient endurance. I know you don't tolerate evil people. You have examined the claims of those who say they are apostles but are not. You have discovered they are liars.

3 You have patiently suffered for me without quitting.

4 But I have this complaint against you. You don't love me or each other as you did at first!

5 Look how far you have fallen from your first love! Turn back to me again and work as you did at first. If you don't, I will come and remove your lampstand from its place among the churches.

Toss what does not seem relevant...praying for clarity for you!

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I can see how that might "read" funny charlie...haha. I just meant that I was expecting to see Juan as completely foreign...but up close she was looking like she had been in our culture for a while..NORTH AMERICA that is. She had highlights in her hair and you never would have been able to tell she just came over from Thailand. Hope that makes more sense...

Thanks for your post..I am praying.
Alot of what you wrote makes sense.
Love you.
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

WFH,

As I read your dream it reveals itself to me as an example of the Kingdom of God being present within you. The Kingdom of God confronts the kingdom of darkness and it's designed to uproot and tear down the forces of darkness.

This could be a vision because the details (assignment) is clear. I beleive God wants you to cross paths with your family members to expose the works of the enemy and deliver Juan from some form of oppression or abuse.

The store represents exposer by being a public place. I see your mother as discernment but even more so as a true witness to you so you'll know this is of God.

The part about you not having make up is two fold possibly, one being that in order for the Kingdom of God to be of effect the vessel being used must be humble and the second being that the Kingdom of God is not external but internal.

The Kingdom of God is going to bring deliverance and unspeakable joy.

Your cousin says that the day is ruined because all he knows is the havic your uncle causes when he gets a certain way but he doesn't know or understand the power of God which is clearly the greater force.

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!! WFH IT'S YOUR TIME !!!!!!!!!! LOVE U SIS

May the words spoken bring exortation, edification and comfort.
Truth Seeker
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thank you brother...
You are such a blessing to me.
Sending you big hugs.
May Daddy fill your cup to overflowing.
WFH
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

got them, you're right! they are big hugs :P overwhelming.
Truth Seeker