Identical twin grand-daughters

Archives for 2010
Pigeon

Identical twin grand-daughters

Post by Pigeon »

Dream 12-21-09
It was my identical twin grand-daughters (E and C) first day at school but they were the age they are now (2years old). I went over to help. They were getting ready but my daughter got a phone call and had to leave. She asked me to stay with them so they could finish getting ready. C was doing something else. I asked both of them if they wanted more cereal. I poured a little cereal in their bowls but they were not interested. The cereal was shaped like big golden flakes. Now it was time to go. C seemed to be preoccupied. I told them we had to hurry or we might be late for school. I looked at the clock but for some reason I could not figure out the time. While I looked at it I thought we were late by what it said but I really could not tell what it said but then I thought it said it was 10 till 8. I told them we needed to get their sweaters on. They wanted to put on an old sweater but I told them no that we would put their other sweaters on, the ones that are pink and colorful. I went in the front closet and got their sweaters and we put them on. It was then that I noticed C had a yellow mark on the right side of her face like some kind of dye. I thought we would worry about it later as I did not want them late for school. We went to leave and as we walked to the front door I noticed that there was a tidal wave of muddy water coming at the house. It was at the front door and was getting higher. The doors were not their normal door but were double glass doors like that of a school or store or church. I told the girls to run upstairs and they did and I was calling 911 while we went upstairs but it also seemed like I was calling my daughter too and then I was trying to figure out if I would be able to get on the roof to save the kids if the water kept rising.
*Just a note: The muddy water from the tidal wave was not coming into the house.
Pigeon

Post by Pigeon »

**Bump