Car\Bus\Teeth Dream

Archives for 2010
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Car\Bus\Teeth Dream

Post by Truth Seeker »

The dream started with me being in a parking lot to a fast food restaurant and my car (the car I have IRL) was parked in the parking lot.

I was talking to someone but not sure who don't even remember seeing anyone just know I was talking to someone.

As I'm talking, I see this yellow voltswagon bug car with two people in it pull off and they run into this car and then they hit my car in the front right side.

I remember being a little upset; I called 911 from my cell phone and remember someone answering and I told them what happened and they said I know or we already know about it.

The scene changed and I was somewhere like at a bus stop with some other people and the bus we were suppose to get had something wrong with because another bus had to come and everybody got on that bus expect me because I had to wait for my car or something like that.

I saw a lady I knew, not sure if I just knew her in the dream or IRL but that's all for the bus scene.

Things change one more time and I'm looking at someone cleaning their teeth mybe a commercial and next thing I know in the dream, I was cleaning my teeth like I saw the person and I was getting flossing between my teeth including the very back ones and the floss was removing a lot of stuff from between my teeth. I could see the stuff that was being removed very clearly.

That was it
Truth Seeker
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

The first thing that comes to me when reading this dream is the following:

During a busy time in your life....two people (in the bug) will offend you in a way that you will battle with your mind over possibly about your gifting. (yellow bug -mind or hope of gifting). It will not be direct...instead, it is revealed by a 3rd party. The insult will to your gifting or ministry....authority..(right side of vehicle) (front) operating up front...as one with authority.

When the insult comes...when you are upset...be sure to battle is done correctly (call 911) pray to God to assist you because he already knows that it will happen...for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against prince of palities. Remember, this warning.

The bus scene is a ministry change...the ministry you that you understand now has something wrong with it....another one will come along...because of the overcoming of offense.

The Teeth...you will be shown how to overcome....your understanding (teeth) will be cleaned...and your thought process will changed....as a result...it will go deep (back teeth-grind and breakdown food) all will be removed.

I believe this is an instructing dream. God is shifting you closer...and when ever he does that in my life...more layers are peeled off...Amen!

Judge for yourself....God Bless and keep you through what ever the revelation is for you!!!!