OKAY!! what was THAT all about??

Post by kingnme »

haaaaaghhhhh!! okay :roll:

i dreamt

that i was at church

my pastor had one of the members to moderate the service

during part of the service

the MOD was to call up some volunteers

for this particular endeavor (this is during service)

OKAY

all of the volunteers were to go in front of the church to do this

so i went up there--

so here comes this lady i know named "Ella" (she volunteered too)

as soon as Ella came up she and i grabbed hands facing each other

i immediatly started telling her of how i was so glad to have been delivered

and how GOD delivered us from going to that club

now mind you what i said/did with Ella was NOT part of the endeavor

i just went into talking and sharing with her about how i felt

(IRL. i had backslidden bad! Ella was there and knew all about it)

i heard the pastor telling the moderator what to do with each endeavor i dont remember all

what i remember was

the pastor told the moderator whenever/whatever at a moments notice to throw some things at the volunteers

one of the items i heard was "cookies!"

(HINT my nickname was cookie all of my life but GOD changed it in 07 right around the time i was recovering from backsliding)

instead of cookies the moderator threw cymbals!!!

the cymbals came flying into the air hitting the floor SLIDING

it slid right to MY feet (i saw my big ol' foot with the cymbal right there)

there it was a small cymbal and a large cymbal

by this time my hubby was standing next to me

we both looked at each other :shock:

i was sooo appalled i immedialty PICKED up both cymbals
one in each hand

I started thinking within myself

CYMBALS?!! CYMBALS???!! :o

HOW DARE HE??? :x doesnt he realized this could have hurt somebody?

so i said outloud to myself

IM GOING TO SAY SOMETHING TO THIS GUY

so i headed up to the base part of the pulpit and just let him have it

i went on and on about

how could he have done this da-da-da-da
somebody could have gotten hurt da-da-da-da

when i glanced over to the pastor---------

he had such a look as though to say

who do you think you are???

I COULD BE WRONG

but it was like the pastor's attitude was:

it- may- have- been- wrong- to- throw- them- but- you- shouldnt- have- been- the- one- to- point- that- out- type of attitude

by this time i pretty much paused :lol:

then the next scene same dream

me & hubby went to this

thriftstore we were glancing over things

we came across this antique type of pot warmer or soup warmer or something

it looked like a coffee pot/old stock pot... wierd

it looked like it would work we tested it

it started to malfunction

we had to leave it in the store

end of dream
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

The dream may represent your pastor doing things through the work of his own doings and by the spirit. You and Elli seem to represent the flow of the spirit that’s needed in the service.

God may be trying to use you to usher in the Holy Spirit and the prophetic anointing. Elli is your agreement because where there are two or more Jesus is in the mist.

The pastor instructing the Mod to through the cymbals at you may be a sign that your pastor will reject the move of the Holy Spirit that is being established through you. Cymbals represent a sound and the sound him rejecting the Holy Spirit.

Cookies represent your past and this pastor might try to bring up your past by throwing the cymbals. The cymbals (words) in the air will land at your feet, meaning it’s under your feet.

You picking up the cymbals would be you either trying to defend yourself against your past which you don’t have to do because there is no condemnation is Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit is letting you know that you will be angered but He wants you to the posture of being and angry and sin not.

Wanting to go up to the pulpit and wanting to release your wrath on him is a legitimate feeling but not the correct way to deal with leadership, especially shepherds. Pastors are human and not perfect but in the same token they need to walk with a certain level of discipline.

This is a battle that belongs to God not you.

Now, if he’s a false shepherd God will reveal that as well but not sure if this is the case in your dream.

I see a couple of works going on here and they are the work of the flesh (pastor) the work of the Holy Spirit (you, Elli and the volunteers) and the works of the enemy (the cymbals).

I pray that the words spoken may bring exhortation, edifying and comfort.
Truth Seeker
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I think the pastor represents G-d, and the moderator represents Jesus or the Holy Spirit. I think the volunteers, represent the people who will listen to dreams and visions (I'll explain why). They were throwing cymbals at you to represent G-d giving everyone "symbols"; cymbals = symbols (that is why I think they were people who will listen to dreams). You aren't going to like the way G-d gives symbols, and you are going to see it as potentially hurting rather than helping, and G-d is going to give you the look of he is a perfect G-d and you are a sinful human, he knows what he is doing. I know symbols can be frustrating, especially when you need an answer to an important question, and you can't understand the dream, but he is G-d and he knows what he is doing.

The second dream, I'm not sure, but I'll give it a shot. The pot warmer is something that keeps things hot, right. So, I think it might represent the thing that is keeping you and/or your husband hot doesn't work anymore and you and/or your husband are starting to get cold to G-d.

Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi kingnme,

For your discernment....

Something about cookies, (computer) they remember where you have been, and all of your personal information.

Think of the phrase "throw your cookies" in regard to coughing something up of a personal nature.

Instead of cookies, (requested by the pastor) cymbals are thrown.

I will agree that the moderator is like The Holy Spirit.

I think this means that centering on God in praise of His Loving Mercy is what is called for, not ones past mistakes.

You were freely volunteering, so having something thrown at you unexpected could have felt violating.

Is it possible that the throwing of the cymbals at your feet is a call to praise...as it seems you were praising God for deliverance with your friend Ella..It was to show the congregation, not just personal between you and Ella, but to give your testimony of praise to all?

You picked up the cymbals one in each hand.
Perhaps there was some love missing from the encouragement to share the goodness God has given you.

It does take Gods Wisdom to discern when, where and what to share in regards to ones testimonies.

The use of the word cymbal in scripture is almost always in regard to making the music of praise to God...

2 Chronicles 5:13
The trumpeters and singers joined in unison, as with one voice, to give praise and thanks to the LORD. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, they raised their voices in praise to the LORD and sang: "He is good; his love endures forever."

only very rarely to the effect of "clashing cymbals"

1 Corinthians 13:1
If I speak in the languages of humans and angels but have no love, I have become a reverberating gong or a clashing cymbal.

In the last part of your dream you are wanting to find a way to let something cook for a while...but this plan is not going to work.

Leaving the store...
You are leaving behind misunderstandings or resentments.

Luke 7:47
So I'm telling you that her sins, as many as they are, have been forgiven, and that's why she has shown such great love. But the one to whom little is forgiven loves little."

Disregard what is not fitting,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Newwine
Platinum Member

Post by Newwine »

Hey kingnme. Loved your storytelling by the way. Put a smile on my face and made me laugh.

Think you got some great input already so just wanted to add something regarding the scene change that I thought may be fitting, for your prayerful consideration.

You said, "then the next scene same dream me & hubby went to this thriftstore we were glancing over things we came across this antique type of pot warmer or soup warmer or something
it looked like it would work we tested it it started to malfunction
we had to leave it in the store"

The thriftstore may represent second hand information that you may come across regarding how to warm up things, like Spiritual food. It being an antique may represent it being established in the ways of old.

Considering you were just looking into it, sounds like you all haven't just blindly bought into it at heart but decided to first give it a try to see if it was fitting for the both of you. And you find that it isn't adequate and malfunctions so you leave.

I suspect it may speak of things that are not close to your heart. The old has to do with the exterior while the new is regarding the heart. Jesus is the King of hearts and heart changer.

For instance, like when we just try and be sweet as we percieve it (or by how others perceive and communicate it) but the heart is not connected. Telling it to behave will eventually malfunction for it needs a deeper connection if it doesn't already have that. With the rest of your dream and the wonderful input you received, it sounds like you are not to just disregard the things within your heart but these things do need to be yielded to the Lord for his direction and temperment, if not already. To have them connected first and foremost to his heart, if not already.

Suspect you all may go shopping around, or looking for information to help with warming up Spiritual food for you all (and maybe others), but will find it faulty and set in the ways of old.

Again, for your prayerful consideration. Feel free to toss what may not fit. And thanks for the smile, you're a great storyteller.

Pssst, the title was very catchy too. Caught my eye. Not sure if that was due to concern or plain human tendency to be nosy. I suspect both. Hee, hee.

Love in Him,
Joanne
Enjoy the journey
kingnme
Platinum Member

okay what was THAT all about??

Post by kingnme »

Truthseeker wrote: Cookies represent your past and this pastor might try to bring up your past by throwing the cymbals. The cymbals (words) in the air will land at your feet, meaning it’s under your feet.

You picking up the cymbals would be you either trying to defend yourself against your past which you don’t have to do because there is no condemnation is Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit is letting you know that you will be angered but He wants you to the posture of being and angry and sin not.

Wanting to go up to the pulpit and wanting to release your wrath on him is a legitimate feeling but not the correct way to deal with leadership, especially shepherds. Pastors are human and not perfect but in the same token they need to walk with a certain level of discipline.

This is a battle that belongs to God not you.

Truthseeker... funny your title came first i was desiring to know the truth about some things-- I really appreciate this i had this fear for a long time that maybe my pastor had gotten "wind" of my actions through someone that was not committed to The Lord i literally felt (still do) the pastor would "throw it up" (like "hinting" around about me)yet i belong to a large sized church i lived directly across the street when all of that part of my life came about i feared my neighbor who was also friends with Ella told my pastor things (this person was the type that reported things like blackmail etc to anyone of authority to get others into trouble just for the thrill of it ) thank you for your interp

Piano wroteI think this means that centering on God in praise of His Loving Mercy is what is called for, not ones past mistakes. Is it possible that the throwing of the cymbals at your feet is a call to praise...as it seems you were praising God for deliverance with your friend Ella..It was to show the congregation, not just personal between you and Ella, but to give your testimony of praise to all?

The use of the word cymbal in scripture is almost always in regard to making the music of praise to God...

2 Chronicles 5:13
The trumpeters and singers joined in unison, as with one voice, to give praise and thanks to the LORD. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, they raised their voices in praise to the LORD and sang: "He is good; his love endures forever."

Piano funny your name came to be because it represents my Pastor who is a songwriter/singer/musician/preacher/warrior he plays piano cannot play by ANY notes yet he has albums all across america and overseas I thank GOD for HIS mercy thank you for the scriptures
newwine wrote Hey kingnme. Loved your storytelling by the way. Put a smile on my face and made me laugh.

Newwine forgive me im so dramatic :roll:
:lol:

Newwine its interesting how your name came as well because
i believe GOD gave me a new anointing and a new look on life for the old has now passed away behold all things are new

You said, "then the next scene same dream me & hubby went to this thriftstore we were glancing over things we came across this antique type of pot warmer or soup warmer or something
it looked like it would work we tested it it started to malfunction
we had to leave it in the store"

The thriftstore may represent second hand information that you may come across regarding how to warm up things, like Spiritual food. It being an antique may represent it being established in the ways of old.

Considering you were just looking into it, sounds like you all haven't just blindly bought into it at heart but decided to first give it a try to see if it was fitting for the both of you. And you find that it isn't adequate and malfunctions so you leave.

thank you for your interp as well it cleared some things up for me whew!! 8)